When they're sick; 0.5

When o2l was still a thing, its also old I'm just rewriting it. 

I took out four mugs and filled them up with boiling water. Then inserting tea bags into each one: green tea for jc, camomile for Connor, ginger for Ricky and strawberry-mango for Kian.

The boys had just recently come back from a massive trip to New York, where they all decided it would be a good idea to jump in several feet of snow half-naked, resulting in all of them getting a cold. Since I moved in with them, I took up the responsibility of taking care of them when sick.

I walk into jc's room, his teacup in my hand. I open the door slowly, only to see jc curled up in his bed a thousand blankets on and a box of kleenex tissues on the side.

"Hey, I got you some tea," you say softly. Jc's brown eyes lift, and a smile draws on his pale face.

"Thanks," he says, his voice hoarse. You smile in response, sitting on the side of his bed and handing him the cup. He grabs it and smiles when his hands touch the warmth. As he takes a sip, you reach up to touch his forehead; it was burning.

"Did you take your medicine?" You ask, worried.

"Uhm," Jc coughs. 

You stand up, putting your hands on your hips, " Justin, take them now, you're literally a walking oven."

"Well, not technically walking," you hear him whisper yo himself.

"Just take it, yeah? It will make you feel a lot better!" you tell him, warning in your voice.

"Okay, okay I will, " he says, his voice cracking, "thank you, by the way."

You go back to the kitchen, grabbing Connor, Ricky and Kian's teas before walking up the stairs.

You go into Connor's room first, you knew he would be responsible enough to take some type of medicine. And as you guessed, a bottle of Nyquil sat at the side of Connor's bed. You touch his forehead slightly, checking for it to not be as warm as Jc's and to your relief it wasn't. You leave his cup of tea on his desk and move on to Kian's room. 

Kian out of all the boys had been the one with the better immune system, his cold wasn't as bad and still had energy to edit.

"Hey, ki," you say, walking into his room, "how're you feeling?"

"A lot better, thank- did you make me tea?" he says with a stuffy nose, his eyes lighting up.

You laugh, "I did, strawberry-mango, your favourite."

Kian stands up from his desk, embracing you in a tight hug, and covering you with the blankets he had around himself, "you're the absolute best!"

You laugh against his chest, trying not to drop Ricky's tea, "Kian, let go of me you're going to get me sick, and then who's going to take care of me?"

"I would!"

You separate yourself from Kian, closing the door behind you and finally to Rucky's room.

You knock softly before walking in, "Ricky, I brought you tea."

"Oh my god, you're a queen!" Ricky says in a sleepy, hoarse voice. You laugh handing it to him.

"I seriously don't know what we would do without you," he says, taking a small sip. 

You sigh, laughing, "honestly, neither do I."

-------------------------------------------

a/n heyyyyy, wanna say thank you 57 reads, I didn't think I would get one read. Hope y'all are enjoying it, vote, comment and request. byeeeee