His clothes; 4

I was running around my apartment trying to find my other white van, when I hear my phone ring. "Great," I mumble pulling my phone out of my boyfriend style jeans. I see the goofy picture of Kian and immediately smile. 

"Hey," I answer.

"Hey, I'm downstairs." I hear Kian say

"Be right there," I say before hanging up. 

'Guess I'll just wear my converse.' I think to myself as I head into the bedroom to get my shoes. I look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing lose boyfriend jeans with holes in the knees, one of Kian's distressed band tees with the front tucked in and the sleeves slightly rolled, a pair of white converse, my hair is styled in messy beach waves, and am wearing minimal makeup. as I was heading out I grab my phone, keys and wallet. Kian is waiting in his car right outside of your building. 

"Hey," I  greet Kian, sliding into the passenger's seat.

"Hey." He raises his eyebrow.

"What?" I ask.

"Is that my shirt?" He asks.

"Yeah. I didn't feel like doing laundry so I just threw it on."

"You look cute." He smiles and you blush.

"Thanks."

"You look cuter with it off though." He jokes.

"Shut up and drive." You laugh.

We head to the mall and hangout. Laughing, smiling and just having fun is the best when it's with him. 

----------------------------------------------

a/n heyyyyy, people are actually reading my book, who would have thought, not me. anyways, hope you're enjoying it and request, vote, do whatever, ummmm, byeeeee