Chapter 10: New Neighbors

Today was unbelievable . I would never believe , I would end up with such a guy. Even after my long relationship with Ryan a year ago when we broke up. I thought he was the perfect one...yeaa right!

*1 YEAR AGO*

(At the mall)

"Hey babe, wanna get me a soda?" He asks demanding.

"Ryan, I'm not your slave!" I say.

Ryan was my snotty boyfriend who used to be the nicest most precious boyfriend , but ever since McKayla Beckham moved to our school, he was always trying to act 'Hard-To-Get' and like a jerk to me.

"Well you are my girlfriend ! It's not like any other boy would like your annoying self. Be grateful you have such a handsome boyfriend like me."

"Oh come on! Give me a break! You should be the one who's grateful! Nobody would like your selfishness!"

"Calm down, stop being b****y !"

"Excuse me? Me b****y? You must be f* kidding me right?"

I hardly cuss, but I have to when I need to let something out. I was just tired of Ryan and his selfishness. I was really tired.

"No I'm not, now can you get on that soda, I'm gettin' real thirsty babe!" He winked.

At this point, I really hated him. My imaginations of him being the perfect one was wrong. Totally wrong. I couldn't stand him anymore.

"You know what? We're over . Yeaa you heard me O-V-E-R I'm tired of you! You're a jerk, a big one! I hate you! I never wanna see you again! Good Bye Ryan, good bye." I said as I tried to force back the tears. I didn't want him to think I'm weak, I wanted him to think that I had no more feelings for him. Even though I still did have feelings for the old Ryan, but the thing was... the old Ryan was ...gone...forever.

"Oh hah! Like if I care ! Its your loss! I'm actually relieved ! Who would want to spend another day with you ! I sure wouldn't ! I was gonna break it to ya' soon but you did it for me! Thanks!Seriously !Go die in a well or something! Now leave before anybody else sees me with ...you, you already made a scene."he said happily.

I couldn't take it in any longer. I just couldn't. The tears streamed down my face so fast full of hatred. I hated him, I hated him so much that I already killed him 11 times in my head. I was so furious, I was going explode. At that point I didn't even care if he thought I was weak, I just wanted to get as far away from him.

"You know what? You disgust me!" I scream and pushed him with all my power. He fell forward and hurt his lip which was gushing blood. I turned around. That was the last time I ever saw him again. And with all my might I managed to walk and walk to the beach which wasn't so far from the mall.

I just sat there crying my eyes out on the shore sitting on a rock where the water rose up to.

I didn't really care what was going to happen next . I thought my life was completely over. I saw a person figure up head. I didn't really care who it was. I didn't care about life anymore. I just wanted to sit there crying until I died. It just felt like...everything was taken away from me.

How could I of been so stupid to fall for him like that?

Next thing I knew, some boys came up to me.

"Hey beautiful." One of them say.

I had no idea where these boys came from. I just sat there without speaking.

"Aww the little girl was crying because her nail polish was ruined."another boy said annoyingly.

"Just leave me alone." I say confidently.