Chapter 8: The Hangout Part 1

Oh I just can't wait for tomorrow! What if he asks me to be his... Girlfriend. It's a possibility. I gotta call Brit! Oh so many news to tell her! I start dialing Brittney. I can't wait to tell her all the news!

"Hello." a voice comes out from the phone.

"Hi Brit! OMC you'll never guess what happened!"

"Tell me!" she said with an excited voice.

"Ok well, there was a fire at school in the gym while me and Harry were there talking about his breakup with Stephanie and we are pretty sure it was Stephanie who started the fire. Anyways Zayn and Liam came and told us and Harry drives me home and tells me that we should hang out together tomorrow then I go up stairs and find something to wear for tomorrow then I hear something and I go downstairs to see whats going on then I see Harry with a wig with Katie and then he said he came back because I forgot my phone it turns out he is really good with kids Katie loves him!" I say catching my breath.

"Woah! That was long. And yeaa I played that Hannah Montana game with Katie too! OMC! See I told you by the way are you ok?!" she said.

"Yeaa I'm fine! And I really hope that he asks me! Now that Prom is coming!" I say. Brit and I just love Drama and Love! That's why we're best friends.

"Anyways gotta go take care of Ms. Annoying here." she said referring to her sister.

"Ok. Bye Brit!"

"Bye. Good luck tomorrow and tell me what happens!" she says and hangs up.

I decide to get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be awesome!

---------------------------------------------

*HARRY'S POV.*

What should I wear? I gotta look nice though. Something ...casual, and comfortable. It's just a hang out. I'll take her to a walk at the beach. So I should wear some gray knee shorts and my white muscle shirt. Ok that's nice. Tomorrow I wanna ask her if she'd be mine. If I could call her my girlfriend right in front of the beach at sunset. And give her this necklace that my mum gave me. I still remember when she told me "for that one lucky girl" -no it's too early for that. What if shes not the I one. I'll find out tomorrow. But for right now it's lights out. I gotta get my sleep.

--------------------------------------------

*SOPHIE'S POV."

"BEEP BEEP BEEEEP! BEEP BEEP BEE-" I slam my alarm clock.

"Yay! Today is going to be exciting! I wonder were he is taking me!" I scream.

Oppps! It's 5 in the morning and everybody is asleep. I hope nobody wakes up. Ok so I will just take a shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, makeup, and will try do do that in 2 hours.

---------------------------------------------

"HARRY'S POV.*

"Isn't she loveeely, Isn't she wonderful. Isn't she-" the alarm clock sang.

"Precious, Less than one minute old. But I never thought! Through love we'd be-I gotta get going."

Today is a wonderful day! For 6 am, it's quite sunny. I will just take a nice hot long shower, yes, that'd be quite nice.

---------------------------------------------

*SOPHIE'S POV.*

Ok so now for hair and makeup. Ok how should I do my hair hmmm....how about a loose bun. Nah. Loose? Nah. In this hot weather loose means hot. What about a simple high ponytail. Yeaa that's nice. Now for make up . Ok so just mascara, blush, and red lipgloss, like the usual. Yup. And perfume. And all that was finished in 2 and a half hours. Aw.

--------------------------------------------

*HARRY'S POV.*

Ok I'm done. I will text her to see at what time she'd like to go. The text I sent her read: At what time would you like to hangout?

Yeaa, that was a simple nice text. My phone beeps. It read:

Whenever you're ready. I am all set and ready.

Ok I guess I'm ready so.

I sent her: Yeaa I'm ready so I will pick you up right now.

She texted: Ok! See you then! ;)

Ooh a winky face! What's that supposed to mean? Hah.

I start my car and drive to her home.

"Knock Knock." I knock on her door.

Sophie's face shows up.

"Hey -" Sophie says interrupted.

"CURRRLLYY!" says somebody in the house.

"PRINCESS!" I scream to Katie.

"Katie we really go to go, sorry Duck." Sophie says politely.

I gotta admit she looked good.

"Oh ok but promise me you'll be back later!" Katie says sadly.

"I promise." I say.

Sophie and me head to my car.

"So where are we going."

"I was thinking the beach, is that ok with you?"

"Oh yes! Thats perfect."

"Ok. Oh here let me get the door for you."

"Thanks Haz." She said with her adorable smile.

"No problem Soap." I winked.

I got in and started the car. The radio was on and Viva La Vida by Coldplay was on.

"OMC! I love this song!" Sophie screamed excitedly.

"Oh god you scared me. And plus who doesn't love this song it's irresistible...................... but not as irresistible as you." I said and then whispering.

"What was that?" She said smiling.

"Huh, I didn't say anything." I said a tad quickly while getting a little pinkish. "I was just singing to the song."

"Suuuure you were blusher." She winked.

Oh crud! She almost found out that I love her. That would have been embarrassing. Or more embarrassing as it already was. Like she would ever fall in love with me. Then again whenever I flirt with her, she flirts back with me. So does that mean............... SHE LIKES ME?!? Nah I am just thinking what I want and that's crazy.

"Harry why don't you sing the song. It's like half way through. Plus you have an amazing voice."

"Psh. I'm not going to sing right now."

"Come on Harry please I only heard you sing for like 10 seconds. I want to hear you sing more." She looked at me an innocent face and puppy dog eyes. And of course I couldn't resist.

"Ugh. Ok fine."

I started singing the chorus. And whenever I glanced at her she just looked speechless and amazed with my voice. It was like she was in another world. When I finished the song Sophie looked more surprised than ever.

"Harry....... oh my god! You are a really great singer! I knew you could sing good but not THAT good!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Haha. Thanks but scream any louder and I might become deaf."

"Ok. I won't scream anymore."

SOPHIE'S POV

OH. MY. CARROTS. Harry is an amazing singer. It's everything about him and everything he does. He just knows how to steal my heart without knowing he does.I really hope today means something...special.

_____________________

Hey Loves! Thanks for reading! 'The Hangout Part 2' will come very soon! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I promise the Drama will come soon! Please Like, Vote, and/or comment! Thanks! <3 :)xx.

~ Darlene & Gaby :)