Prologue

WARNING: I dont think this story id going to be that bad but there with be swearing, and at stages sexual content but i will be sure to warm you before that kind of stuff happens. For now it is PG13 but it will probably change to R rated later on.

It is manage, it has 2 guys with 1 girl. So if your not into that, byebye.

Other than that i hope you guys with like this story.

________________________

 Photo of Odin at 17

The girl on the cover is Nova I even managed to change her eye colours so they were Novas You will undrstand when you read chapter 1

Prologue

Odin woke to the sound of muffled screaming. His heart and gut clenched when he realized exactly whose scream it was. He was acutely aware of her fast, thumping heartbeat.

She was terrified.

Quicker than should be possible, he shot out of his bed, to his door and down the long hallway that led to her bedroom.

Just as I opened the door she let out an ear splitting scream of terror and pain. Odin rushed to the young girls’ side, she was wailing and thrashing violently but he managed to grasp her shoulders, being careful to use just enough force to lessen her thrashing.

“Nova! Nova, wake up!” He said desperately. “Come on baby, wake up! Please!” He cried, getting on the bed and puller her onto his lap and easily wrapping his arm around her shoulders, his large frame engulfing her small one.

Suddenly her eyes shot open and she gasped for breath when she finally stopped screaming. Her wide, terror filled eyes stared blankly up at the sealing as her movements stilled. Her beautiful but strange eyes shot to his teal blue ones, her expression remained blank for a second before recognition set in.

It wasn’t them. It was only a dream.

“It’s okay.  It was just a dream. You’re alright Nova, your safe...” He pulled her tightly to his chest slowly rocking her back and forth. She brought her hands to his chest, curling her small fingers into tight fists around the fabric of his gray singlet. And burying her face in his chest as silent tears poured from her eyes.

“Shhh... It was just a dream. It’s okay.” He soothed running his fingers through her dark red auburn hair. But she shook her head against his chest and he knew what she meant, what she had told him before...

No, not just a dream. A memory.

“Don’t leave, please.” She whispered. He pulled her back a bit to wipe the tears from her eyes.

“I’ll stay.” He agreed. He gently placed her a little further to the other side of her double bed and climbed in besides her, keeping his arm wrapped around her.

She didn’t deserve this. He thought. The poor child was only 6. She had been forced to grow up too fast with the loss of her parents. Not just the loss, but the horrific death that Nova had been witness to.

A 17 year old Odin inhaled her sweet and spicy scent enjoying the feel of holding her, and feeling her body heat radiating from her. There was nothing sexual about it, but Odin felt an intense need to comfort and protect this girl, to be with her always.

But he also craved the red liquid that pumped through her veins. More than he had ever craved blood before. He would have to ask Lukyan about it when he got back from his trip in 2 weeks. He had a lot more knowledge of their kind than Odin did.

But by the she would be long gone. Removed from his aunt and uncles care in favour for her grandparents. He felt an intense sadness knowing that very soon she was going to be carted away to the other side of Australia.

He closed his eyes, listening to her heartbeat. His own personal lullaby...

He fell asleep trying not to think about the fact that she would be leaving soon. There was nothing he could do about it.

Later on Odin when he had spoken to and been heavily berated by his blood brother he would regret letting her leave, regret not having any idea where she had moved to and regret losing her...

_______________________

Vote - all you have to do is press that little botton.

Comment - helps motivate me.

Fan - And chek out my other storys.

Love LookinLady