8 - What men like

First of all - Sorry. I know I’ve neglected this story, I have commitment issues. Most of you guys probably hate me, but thanks so much for hanging in there and sticking with the story.

And I love all of your comments they make me so happy.

. . . . . . . .. . . .  .. . . .  . . . .. . . . .. . . . ..

Chapter 8 – What men like.

Picture of Lukyan. (Hot ha?)

I knew I should have waited till I got home to go to the toilet. I thought. Now, I was alone with Mr Fletcher and he was blocking my exit.

“That stunt with the push ups was pretty impressive.” He grinned. So he saw that.

“I bloody hope so it was freaking hard, I think I killed my arm.” I huffed.

He chuckled. He was all friendly smiles now and it was a big turnaround from earlier with his brother. I knew I should have been uncomfortable and I definitely hadn’t forgotten earlier but I couldn’t help but feel at ease when he was being nice like this. His smile was completely contagious.

“Yeah I can imagine,” He paused for a moment and just looked at me. I stared right back wondering what the hell a guy like him was doing teaching.

“Well, I better go; Finn and Ruben are waiting for me.” I started forward again and he stepped to the side so I could exit.

“Yeah sure,” He said but just before I pushed the door open he placed a firm hand on my arm stopping me, tingles shot though my arm and I drew in a sharp breath and looked up at him. “by the way Nova,” His eyes seemed to burn right though me and I half expected him to demand to know who it was I got into the car with again. “Don’t listen to what that boy said, just because your firm doesn’t mean you’re not soft. Different men like different thing. I know I like my women firm. Supple.” He said. “But firm.”

I stared at him with shocked wide eyes for about a second not know what to say before my flight instinct kicked in. I shoved the door open, pulled away from his hand and bolted outta there like a bat out of hell.

In the back of my mind there was a little nagging thought.

It was only a second before it seemed to heat up, but when he had first put his hand on me, I could swear that for a second Mr. Fletchers hand had been cold.

. . . . .

Ruben and I were sitting under our tree. Finn was hanging with his guy friends today. ‘Sorry ladies, I know you love me and probably don’t know what to do without me, but guys need guy time.’ Yeah whatever Finn, we’ll totally die without you.

Other students were hanging around on the oval while me and Ruben lent against our tree, talking about various un-important things: Broccoli is sooo gross, what’s the weather meant to be like tomorrow, I am so sick of that song, yada yada yada.