Chapter 13

There is knock on door. Anna jumped at the place.

" Hushhh. Finally she is here. Today I'll not spare her for such late ", Anna talked going to the door

" Emely, why are you so late? Why didn't you picked up my call? I was so... worried.. about...you... ", Anna's word stuck in her throat after seeing Louis who holded Emely in his lap

" Boss , Emely ", there was a big question mark on Anna's face

" Where's Emely's room ? ", Louis asked looking here abd there

Anna showed Emely's room to Louis directing him by hands. She did not understand what to do now. At first she decided to hit Emely because of the house late, then the scene she saw when opening the door was beyond her thinking.

" Boss. What happened to Emely? ",
She dared to ask

" Nothing serious. She's just fainted ",

Louis answered putting Emely carefully on her bed. He stared at her for a while it seems that he was remembering something as in his eyes tears flowed then he realize Anna's present and move away from Emely.

" Take care of her ", He said and leave the house immediately. May he don't want to show that he cares for Emely. But somewhere he cares for her more than himself. Today's incident was sufficient to prove that.

Anna stayed with Emely at that night.

" There were so much rush in the mansion or more likely in the castle. The servents & maids who was trying their best to do all perfectly. At a garden area some soldiers was being commanded by their head. The security was very tough. The castle so beautiful. And the decorations increases it's beauty in all possible ways. It looks like there is big function is going to be conducted. There were so many Kings & Queens are present some of them talking about politics, praising about their princes, telling stories of youth & on the other side Queens were talking about their luxuries, expenses and gossiping.

As a tall , dark man came in the court wearing a heavy royal robe , a dragger on the both sides of waist and multi diamond crown. His golden coloured long hair was coming down from the back. Everyone paid attention to him. And he began to speak.

" I'm glad that everyone is here for being a part of this beautiful ceremony. The King of Delvish, King Andrew and I have a good political relationships but this relation is going to be more strong. And here they're. "

Everyone's eyes looked toward the opening of the hall. The couple was passing through the hall holding hands. Groom and bride moving slowly towards the throne. Some girls was taking care of 5m long white less veil of bride. Groom was in white long coat. When they both are in front of everyone marriage proceed and lastly groom and bride was going to....

" Emely, Emely wake up ", Anna started shouting early morning and Emely's dream remains incomplete.

Emely pull on the shits over head after hearing sound of Anna.

" Ohh Emely wake uuuup. I want to listen everything. What happened last night? And why boss was carrying you in his lap? How you fainted? ", Anna said pushing the shits.

After listening this Emely immediately woke up like a robot.

" What did you say? Mr. Arrigabt carrying me in his lap. And was fainted ", Emely said giving a shocking reaction

" Hm hm ", Anna nodded

" How's is possible? I don't remember what happened last night , oh my god I don't remember anything ", Emely said panicking

" Ok stop. Did you drink last night ? " Anna asked rolling her eyes

" What are you asking? I was in the office till 12:00pm then I went to the taxi stand but I didn't get taxi soon..",

" Then?," Anna ask

" Then I really don't know ", Emely spoke thoughtfully

" What? How is it possible. Maybe boss have answer of all of this questions ", Anna said

" Yes, He bring me here then he definitely know about last night ",

" So come on hurry up now, get ready", Anna said while standing up

They both got up early and went to the office.