Computer Lab (Original Creepypasta I Came Up With)

It's another normal day in tech. You had to create an 'All About Me' powerpoint to present to the class so they could get to know you better.You are fairly good at technology, so this class should be an easy A. You realize your powerpoint is just a little... dull. It could use some extra pizzaz so people will remember who you are. Hmmm... You get to work programming. 

        'Simon, it's time for you to present your powerpoint!' the teacher yells. You double-check the powerpoint to make sure it works. Confidently, you stride up to the smart board. 'This is all about me.' you say. You present the rest of the powerpoint as normal, until the very last slide, that is. You tell the rest of your class that you have one extra 'Outtakes' slide. They wonder what is on that slide. You show them all the mysterious pictures you put on it. All of a sudden, a .wav file opens itself. A horrible, soul-rending maniacal laughter starts playing that strangely resembles a dying donkey. A strage slide show plays, showing pictures of some 30 year old creep smiling stalkerishly at the screen. The volume turns itself up. Your classmates begin to scream horrificly, clearly in pain. All of the computers in the room turn on, playing the video. Some of the students throw up blood, coughing and screaming bloody murder. You begin to laugh. Your work here is done.. 

           After school lets out, the janitors go around cleaning all the classrooms. When they go inside tech classroom, they get a nasty shock. Several students who had been marked absent were lying on the floor, dead. There is blood everywhere but no wounds on any of them, strangely enough.  There are no weapons in the room either. All of the computers are off, save for one. When the custodians approach it they hear a strange noise. It seems to be a donkey being strangled to death. Upon closer inspection, they discover it is actually laughter. It is horrific and starts to drive them mad after a while. They begin to cough up blood and quickly leave the room before anything else can happen to them. Later, when the principal went to turn it off she closed the file. It was called Lewis.mp3. But who was this Lewis? As far as she knew, nobody called 'Lewis' was at this school. But even after shutting off the computer, the laughter still carried on. She clamped her hands over her ears and searched the room. Then she realized that the sound wasn't coming from any of the computers; it was coming from inside one of the large cabinets in the room (the tech lab used to be a science classroom). When she opened it up, she found a rotting corpse of a child. But the scariest part was, it was still laughing.

A/N I know this story is kinda bad... I was tired when I wrote it, Ok? Anyways... Hope you liked it I guess?