Abandoned by Yogscast

A few years ago there used to be a group called the Yogscast. They had an office in Bristol and uploaded youtube videos for a living. But then unexpectedly the main owner the Yogscast, Lewis, disbanded this group. The members were very angry about this so they completely trashed up Yogtowers as revenge. But after that day, the former Yogscast members scattered across the world and refused to say why. This caused a lot of curiosity about what had happened. A news reporter named Jordan Maron (;D) wanted to see what had happened so he flew to Bristol to take a look. On the front door was a piece of paper that said 'ABANDONED BY YOGSCAST'. Inside the place was a complete mess. The windows and computer monitors were smashed, papers and various things from the shelf were scattered across the floor, and the whole place was just an absolute wreck. On the wall Jordan saw the words 'Abandoned by Yogscast' again. He noticed most of the doors had been ripped off their hinges. There were only two doors that were still there. One of them was the bathroom door, so Jordan went inside. The pipes seemed to be leaking and the floor was covered in about an inch of water. But if Yogtowers had been abandoned for this long, the water shouldn't still be running though. He just shrugged it off and went to the other door. There seemed to be nothing special about this room, it had a plain door and there wasn't anything written on it. Jordan went inside and saw it was very dark. The light was broken and there was no window so he left the door open a crack so he could see. Inside was a lot of Yogscast merch, but the strange thing was the huge cardboard Honeydew thing in the middle of the floor. It was in photo-negative too, to make it seem even more stranger and out of place. He looked around the room for a while but just as he was about to open the door he heard a loud crashing noise from behind him. He turned around and saw the cardboard Honeydew stand up and walk over to him. Then, in Simon's voice, it said," Do you want to see my head come off?" It slowly pulled off it's head, and yellow blood spilled out. Jordan ran as fast as possible to escape the terrifying thing. But on the wall, he noticed the words 'Abandoned by God.'

Ik it's short but at least it's something right??