ii

"Well, I scored Harry Styles number, too!" she proudly retaliated. Will knew Diana was clearly lying, and knew his plan actually worked for once. The phase 1 was almost getting itself done, so he started planning phase 2.

"You know the deal, Diana. Guess you're going on a date with Harry Styles. Good night!" he kissed her cheek and was on his way back to his room. Diana was mad at herself, not for one second did she doubt herself and the result was not what she expected. Now the question was 'how on earth would she ask Harry on a date, a guy who she tortured and terrorized just few hours ago.

Diana sulked and walked back to her room, where Emma was finishing her scrapbook. When she entered the room, Emma made sure she flaunted her pictures as if they were her biggest treasure. Diana nodded, as she were trying to listen to each word, but failed miserably as she thought about losing to Will. Emma already was tired herself, and asked Diana what time should they meet for the case next morning. Diana, told her to take the day off.

Diana sat on her bed, changed into her night gown, all the pins out of her hair, make scrubbed off to her best ability. She took the case folders from the table, and started reading them. Most of the cases were so simple, she stopped reading a bit before half a page; labelling as domestic abuse. This also made her wonder, were these cases all just dumped at her to waste her time and if so, then the police get paid doing nothing.

She only hoped that sleep would at least engulf her today, but she had no luck. Her eyes were as wide as would have them during the day. She started re-reading some books on her shelf, still no luck. Sleeping was a hopeless cause for Diana, since her parents died. It was hard not to sleep, when her parents didn't come to tuck her bed at night. Although, it was just as comforting to have someone tuck her in bed, except it was not her mum and dad. She would lay on her bed, till the break of dawn, but her eyes wouldn't close.

She started rummaging Harry's stuff out of boredom. She took his belonging and started analyzing him. His wallet consisted of, several photos of his family, the band, and one of his sponsor child in Africa. The money obviously had some variety to it, starting from Euros, yen, and even some dollars. He was on tour at the moment.

The credit cards differed from American Express, to a black card at Nando's. He even has his driver's license, internationally, I took the liberty of owning that piece of card. Every picture looks like a mugshot of him. The set of keys, has more keychains than the keys. He had some that were handmade of his face, he was so full of himself. Then, lastly there was a piece of paper that had some poetry, and another paper had a bunch of emergency contacts.

"Don't you know, it's ill-mannered to go through other's stuff?" He was suited in full black, his shoulder rested on the side of the door frame for support, his hands crossed, his face unknown. The only parts that was visible to Diana's eyes were the pink lips, and the green eyes. She knew who he was, and tapped around her pillow for the gun.

"You're the one to talk, haven't you heard of knocking? However, you weren't even invited at this hour, why are you here?" she questioned his purpose.

"But I carry food, you're supposed to love and thank me for that. Although, you can do me a huge favour and give me my stuff back. Please and thank you." He reasoned with her.

"Your belonging are held as captives for a reason, my damaged car. Fix it and it's all yours" she bluntly told him.

"I said I was sorry, and yes I will fix it. Look, I need my phone back, so I could call my publicist, to tell her I can't find a date. It's really important." he started begging her.

"Well, too bad you decided to mess with me. whatever that is important can wait." she pushed him, as she seized the opportunity. Diana does not have to ask Harry on a date, and Harry fell right into it as if it was meant to be.