i - please don't be in love with someone else

Even though Diana was a bit embarrassed for not knowing the band members before, if she had a chance to know them she probably decline now. Harry clearly thought he would make Diana purely guilty of yelling at a sick man, but only enraged Diana even more for not being careful and driving around like a maniac. She even thought about putting a word about rebuking his driver’s license.

Emma walked to Diana with her stack of polaroids with special messages from few of the celebrities, she helped her tuck them in her clutch and the DJ required that everyone hit the dance floor. She made her way with Emma leading her by hand. The DJ clearly told us to grab a partner. I was waiting to be asked, while Emma was already on the floor with a boy who had slicked back his hair. 

“May I have this dance?” A voice so melting it could pass for butter. She quickly nodded, while he led her to the dance floor. They moved along to the beat, when he interrupted her “I really appreciate for the invite” he quickly thanked her. Diana realized his voice that felt so familiar. She just greeted him, Aha! She finally put her hands on it. “Mr. Cumberbatch, the pleasure is all ours. I loved your work in The Hobbit, you amaze me with your acting movie after movie.” She complimented him, she obviously would not do it in a setting outside if she was not the host. 

In a way Diana grew hostile towards emotions and feelings, after her parent’s death. The two people who cared the most left her in an instant, no goodbyes. Her love also left with them, she never cared about anything more than their case, she had her suspicion at that age. However, nobody would listen to a ten year old. Even Will, who was more sensible in age, disagreed with her. That was one of the reasons they fell apart as friends. 

They would tag along with Charles, Will’s father who was the Commissioner of Police to the crime scenes and solve the cases to their extent. Most of the time they were successful, but Will always fell a little bit behind in the ‘light bulb’ moment but seemed to agree with Diana’s deductions. But everyone’s innocence comes to an end, for Will it was a little while before Diana’s parents death. 

Her eyes started to get a little misty thinking about her parents, that she didn't even realize the partners have changed. She was in the arms of the another man, whose feet were pointed in, and even stumbled a bit with his pigeon toes. Diana stabilized him with her grip, “I’m sorry” his cheeks were heated from his incapability to dance. you’re eyes whispered ‘have we met?’

“You’re twat?” Diana said with amusement in her voice. A person could only have so many flaws, he could not drive, or dance and has a low tolerance to alcohol. playful conversation starts

“Guilty!” He stifled a smile. counter all your quick remarks, like passing notes in secrecy 

“Look, I’m sorry for the damage I did to your car, please let me cover your bill, I insist-” he rambled on being truly apologetic. This is me praying tha

 The DJ announced a switch again, she did not know his name, again. This time her partner was so strong in his moves, she never dances with someone so perfect other than Will. 

“Close your mouth, Di. I can see you pipe from up here.” Will commented, and chuckled. His whole body shaking from it, make an effect on Diana. 

“It was not that wide open.” Diana mumbled. “Can’t believe your dancing skills are still in tack.” she was amused. Will always was at the top of the etiquette class he could pass as a snob. Then again, that worked with the ladies. So he continued with his snobbish ways. Will was a very determined man, he got what he wanted, how and when he wanted. Expect for the crown, he was lined up behind Diana. 

“Of course they’re still in tack, never underestimate your opponent, Diana. Thought you knew better.” He challenged her. 

“I know way better Will. I propose a bet.” Her eyes glistened with a confidence that came because every time she posed a bet, she won. It was hard when two strong personalities compete, but Diana always came with victory and Will, his ego a bit stubbed.