eleven📷

luna

we finished eating and he called his brother to come get us since jacks mom went shopping and wouldn't be able to pick me up for a while. "hey losers get in." nick smiles at me as he said that, "hi luna." i sit in the backseat as i expected finn to sit up front with nick. "i like making nick feel like a uber driver so I'll sit with you luna."

"oh wow thanks finn now i won't be lonely." he slightly smiles at me before telling nick to turn up the radio. "I LOVE THIS SONG!" someone you loved started playing which is my favorite song. i started scream singing with nick before i realized finn was recording us on Snapchat. "finnnnnn." he stops recording and starts singing with us.

i honestly forgot that we just hated each other, it's kinda crazy really. "we're here." i look out the window and see that we're at jacks house. "thank you for the ride nick. later finn." i get out of the car and walk inside to jacks room. "it went better then i expected." he lets out a laugh and turns back to his video games, "wow thanks for talking to me jack."

"yeah no problem lun."

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM: 607-177-8190

607-177-8190: hey luna, it's been a while huh.

luna: who is this?

607-177-8190: hayden, remember? your ex boyfriend.

luna: oh lol. shii how u boi?

hay summersalt: yeah lol. I'm good. how are you luna?

luna: um I'm good. why are you messaging me?

hay summersalt: i don't really know. i saw you on some tea accounts. about you and finns hatred and you and asher breaking up. just wanted to check in, make sure your okay.

luna: well thanks hayden. I'm doing okay now, the breakup was hard at first. as for finn and i we're starting to become friends.

hay summersalt: that's good luna. hey if you ever want to hang out or something I'll be in la soon.

luna: I'll be here for a week until i start press tour but as soon as we both can we should definitely hang out.

hay summersalt: definitely. talk to you later luna.

luna: talk to you later hayden.

authors note
:)))