two📷

@mooninspanish

liked by @bennyboi, @wyguy and 20 others

@mooninspanish: hi i hate finn wolfhard!

-1.2m comments-

@fineasdogsoft: lmao as if i care:)
@wyguy: CUTIE
-@mooninspanish: I LOVE YOU WY
@asherangle: you're the cutest and i love you
@sophthegoat: literally same but whateves
@sinkinlikethetitanic: the blue eyes!!!!
-@mooninspanish: thanks baby!!
@user2: you're so problematic lun
-@mooninspanish: lmao thanks thomas
@asherangle: I'm back again to say: OH MY GOD YOURE SO CUTE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
-@mooninspanish: HI I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BESIDES THE PARTS OF MY HEART FOR MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

@asherangel

liked by @lunaadams, @lilia and 3

liked by @lunaadams, @lilia and 3.1m others

@asherangel: one month until i can see my girl until she leaves me once again

-1.1m comments-

@lunaadams: I LOVE YOU ASHER
@finnwolfhardofficial: can you guys get any cuter?
-@asherangel: probably
@user5: CUTIES
@annacathcart: LMAO LUNA MESSAGE ME
-@lunaadams: YES SIR
@sophialillis: luna is so hot
-@asherangel: stop trying to steal my gf sophia

MESSAGE: ANNA🤧❤️? yes no

luna🧡: hi baby!!

anna🤧❤️: HI SO YOURE IN CANADA AND IM IN CANADA SOOOOO MEET UP?

luna🧡: UM YES! stop by the set at seven. i won't have scenes until eleven.

anna🤧❤️: will do lun. love u

luna🧡: live for u

luna

the next i woke up around five, sophia was still asleep so i quietly went to the bathroom to shower. sophia and i are sharing a hotel room while chosen and jeremy share one. jaeden, wyatt and jack are staying with finn and his house. i took a shower which last twenty minutes, after that i got dressed and shook sophia awake so we could get breakfast together.

once sophia showered we grabbed our set bags and walked downstairs towards the hotels cafeteria. sophia had a call time at seven which is why we're leaving so early plus i have pictures that need to be taken. "oh hey soph you get to meet anna today." i say as sophia scoffs down another poptart. "that's so cool. hopefully the boys don't harass her."

i smile, all the boys really were great. well all except finn. he thinks he's better than everyone. ever since we started filming he hated me so i started hating him. now we're enemies although our management makes us pretend to be friends when we're out and on social media since if the fans found out we would be in major trouble.

we get to set at six forty seven so sophia was rushed to hair and makeup while i didn't have to get to my hair and makeup done until nine for my photoshoot. "LUNA BABY!" i jump at the yell but immediately know it's anna. "hi anns! how are you girl!" i haven't seen anna in months so it's great that i get to see her.

"hi luna and girl i do not know." the boys walk up, finn glares as the other boys say hi. "this is anna cathcart, one of my best friends." anna waves as everyone introduces themselves. "well i got to get to hair and makeup. bye anna and luna." chosen walks away, jeremy and jaeden followed him. "oh hey luna maybe next time you can play me back in cup pong." jack says as he hugs me.

it's weird really. jack is finns best friend yet he's been nothing but nice to me. "next time i will. promise jacko," he leaves soon after that. something about hitting up craft services. "finn and luna we need to get you to hair and makeup for the shoot." i frown. i thought it was just me. "wait why is he there?" finn rolls his eyes but perks up to listen. "we don't have any just richie and sandy."

our characters weren't a couple but they were supposed best friends. it's so strange since we hate each other. my character actually falls in love with jacks. "whatever but can we hurry."
we quickly go through hair, makeup and wardrobe before getting sent over to the photoshoot area. "okay now you have to act like your best friends, got that?"

"yeah yeah." after a few minutes we were finished, surprisingly we can really act like best friends for work. "great guys! just one more shot." finn wrapped his arm around me and let out a laugh. i just smiled at the camera. "that was definitely a winner!" finn shoved his arm off me and walked away. yeah i definitely hate him.