Parents

Being honest I never wanted to write a rant about my parents alone because I know I deserve some of the things I do. I just think that this time my mom took it too far.

Ive had this huge tangled up mess in my hair for day. No matter what I would try to brush my hair lightly it'd hurt really bad. So I figured that maybe if I wash it I'd be able to brush it a little easier. I just havent had enough time to be able to wash my hair. 

So today I walk home from school and get home and then my mo starts screaming at me for not being able to. Then she screams at me to sit to so she can brush my hair. I tell her no because she litterally always pulls my hair, just like she did this time. Then she screams at me and she slams the hairbrush down on the table. SHE BREAKS IT IN HALF!!!!! WERE LUCKY SHE DIDNT BREAK THE TABLE.  WE DONT HAVE THE FREAKING MONEY BECAUSE HER LAZY ASS CANT GET A GOD DAMNED JOB. HOLLY FUCKING CRAP WERE LOSING THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF HER. Then she hits me in the head. Like excuse me damn it, that fucking hurts.

Honestly I dont think things like this are worth it anymore. I hardly think anythigs worth it anymore. Except for Vanessa,Ashley, and bands. Yeah that's pretty much it.