You Are Beautiful

The second our lips connected, everything fell away from my mind. Stupid Johnny and his fucking list, my bitchy ass friends. The only thing that mattered in this moment was that we were together.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I didn't need to practice kissing at all.

Dominic took the lead as our bodies swayed to the music. The kiss was slow but full of emotion. His lips carefully moved against mine, numbing my mind.

We pulled apart and he rested his head against mine.

"Fuck. That was better than I could've ever imagined." He said.

I nodded.

"We should leave." He suggested and I agreed. I looked back over to Rylie and Rosalie one last time. Rosalie was watching me, she gave me a small smile and I knew that she might forgive me. Rylie won't, and thats fine.

We walked out into the freezing October air and Dominic gave me his jacket.

"Just like every other cliche story love." He said.

"Hey, that's fine I was cold."

I followed behind him not really sure what we were doing, the walk would be a little to long.

"Do you want me to call my parents?" I asked.

"No." He laughed. "I drove."

I raised my eyebrow.

"I didn't know you had a license."

He laughed even louder this time.

"I don't."

My eyes widened.

"Are you trying to get put in jail?" I whisper shouted.

"It's not like I'm driving around like a psycho."

We approached a dark, expensive looking car.

"Did you fucking steal this?" I teased.

"Rude. This is my parents car."

"Do they know you have it?"

"You don't trust me do you?" He laughed as he unlocked the doors.

I shook my head, I knew better.

"Smart girl." He laughed as he put the key in the ignition. "They're out with friends and I thought I'd take this opportunity to come get you away from Johnny. I knew you weren't going to stay away from him."

I looked down at my hands in shame as I felt the car start to move.

"Hey. Look at me." Dominic said as he reached over and lifted my chin up, staring me in the eyes. "I'm not trying to be mean, I just want you to be with someone who actually sees every beautiful aspect of you."

While what he was saying was nice I couldn't help but change the subject.

"Look at the road dumbass." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes playfully and looked back at the road. I felt a little safer, that is until I felt the car speed up.

I grabbed onto the little handle in the door as we flew up a hill. I glanced over at the crazy motherfucker and he was grinning.

"You're gonna get us in trouble!" I shouted.

"Oh please, its only ninety love." He said nonchalantly, as if we weren't in a 35 mph zone.

A little part of me was actually really liking it but my common sense was screaming.

Dominic took a sharp right, throwing me against the door.