Chapter I

"Yaaawn.." I wake up in my small room down on floor 12 of the caves and stand up to get ready for my day. As I walk towards the door my pet slime, Pebbles, nudges my foot.

"Good Morning love, Im going out to visit Linus to give him some mushrooms I collected yesterday, but don't worry, i shouldn't be gone all day."

As I smile at my beloved pet, I walk out of my room and shut the door then head towards the latter up from the mines.

.

Once I reach the top and get outside I start heading off to Linus' tent. "Hey Linus, you home?" I shout as I fumble with my bag. "Ive brought you something!"

As I grab the mushrooms out of my bag I see a familiar figure come out from the tent. "Oh, Jade, good morning, what do you have there?"

"Its mushrooms, and dont worry, I didnt bring any red because I know you dont like those ones." I hand him the clutter of mushrooms I gathered.

"Oh Jade, youre always so kind to me, most of the townsfolk seems uncomfortable by me, but you are just constantly nice to me." He smiles. "Aside the wizard and that young farmer that lives on their grandfathers old farm, you're one of my greatest friends."

"Gosh, well thank you Linus, you too, Im an oddball myself here." I pat his shoulder and smile. "You deserve to be happy and have friends, people just gotta get to know ya."

"Say Jade, are you still doing well, living down in the caves and all?" Linus looks at me with worry in his eyes. "Its not too dangerous or anything down there is it, and youre taking care of yourself right?"

"Well yeah, its great down there, dont worry about a thing!" I give a reassuring smile. "Speaking of, I was gonna head down to Pierres to sell some things and then head to Gus' for some food."

"Well you go do that then, have a nice day Jade, thanks again." He waves at me then heads back into his tent.

.

Once I reach town I head into Pierres. I grab the things out of my bag and hand them to Pierre to sell.

"Here you go, four thousand gold exact. Have a nice day, thank you for coming to Pierres!" He smiles.

Once I put the gold away I start heading towards Gus' for lunch. "I cant wait to eat some of his spaghetti.." I mumble to myself.

Once I reach the door I open it and am welcomed with the same old Saloon music. "Hello Gus, im here for the usual, one plate of your delicious spaghetti!"

"Of course, Jade." He heads over and prepares me a plate then places it in front of me. "Enjoy."

.

After I finish my lunch I head out to the ocean and do some fishing, once I catch about 8 fish, I bring them over to Willy and sell them. By this time its 5pm so I decide to head back home to the caves.