The Nerve

"Are you seriously going to let them go?" Dick cried out in shock, watching the three Outlaws walk towards the mountain exit. "Batman, why?"

"He summoned blades from within his body, Nightwing." Batman narrowed his eyes, waiting for the Outlaws to exit the mountain. Once they were gone, he summoned up the holographic computer. "Besides, do you really think I didn't attach a tracker to them?"

"When-"

"When I 'tried to stop them from leaving'. My glove is coated in Nano computers that are practically untraceable, besides with the tracker installed in their software, of course."

The team let out a collective 'ooh'. "So, what do we do now?"

"We follow them, of course."

- - -

"How do you expect to find the Untitled?" Kori asked, flying next to Jason and Arsenal. "I mean, its not like they have a hideout or anything. They don't exactly announce themselves, either."

Jason sighed, turning to face his teammates. "First things first, we see if the All Caste exists here."

Arsenal scoffed. "Shouldn't we ditch the trackers Batman put on us first?"

Jason smirked. "No, let them follow us. If we ditch the trackers then they will have a fit and try and keep us at their Mountain, delaying our missions." Kori and Arsenal nodded in agreement, looking between each other and having a silent conversation with their eyes. Jason sighed again, this time with more annoyance. "What?"

"Are you sure that's the only reason you want to keep your trackers on?" Kori quirked a brow, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yes." Jason grit out, narrowing his eyes at his friends. "What else would it be?"

"Oh, just that this Batman seems more warm and fatherly than the Batman back in our home universe, bringing back old memories." Arsenal grinned impishly.

"He is only acting that way because he just lost a soldier, that's it." Jason spat out. "Now come on, we're going to Tibet."

"How do you expect us to get to Tibet? We're broke here, remember?"

Jason cackled, throwing his arms around his friends' shoulders. "Oh, Arse, you forget who you're working with. I'm the Red Hood, part time drug lord, part time assassin, full time Outlaw. I am resourceful, even when thrown into strange situations. Especially then."

"Okay, Mr. Resourceful, what do you propose we do? Rob a bank?" Kori drawled sarcastically, eyes widening when she saw the look on Jason's face. "You're not serious."

"We're Outlaws, its about time we live up to the name. Besides, we aren't robbing just any bank. We are robbing one of the banks Bruce Wayne uses, specifically rerouting his funds to us electronically."

"Are you forgetting the fact that none of us have bank accounts here?"

"Your double does, Arsenal. All you have to do is make a withdrawal." Jason smirked, tugging his friends towards the city. "Trust me, Bruce won't miss this money and Roy will thank us for the boost to his savings."

Kori smiled fondly, allowing herself to be tugged along. "You're the worst, Jason Todd."

"Why thank you, I do try."

- - -

"They stopped at...the library?" Artemis furrowed her brow, looking to her teammates to confirm what she was seeing on the map. "What are they doing at the library?"

The team shrugged, watching as Dick hacked the cameras at the library to show the three teenaged Outlaws huddled around a computer, the screen blocked from view. Dick tried to zoom in on the screen but Kori shifted her body so the screen was completely blocked. "Damnit!"

"Why don't you just hack their computer to see what they are looking at?" Wally suggested, watching Dick type away for a few more moments before the screen of the holographic computer went into complete static, something the team and the Justice League didn't even know was possible.

"What just happened?"

The static disappeared as quickly as it had shown up, being replaced by a message.

Nice try, Dick, but I learned from Tim and he is much better than you.

P.S. You're welcome, Roy.

"What does that mean? 'You're welcome'? For what?" Roy asked just as his phone beeped twice with alerts. He pulled it out, reading the alerts as his eyes went wide. "What the-? How the-?"

"What? What happened?" Wally asked, snatching the phone from Roy and looking it over. "A two-point-five million dollar transfer from Bruce Wayne was made to your account? Then you - or I'm guessing Arsenal - bought three plane tickets to Tibet?!"

Batman grunted, a slight smile on his face as he shook his head in amazement. This Jason had some nerve, and skill, to pull this off.

"Why are they going to Tibet? What's in Tibet?" Conner asked, confusion lacing his words.

"You are about to find out." Batman looked at the team, nodding at them to head to the bioship. They got the hint, taking off in the direction of the Mount Justice hangar, leaving the Justice League behind to discuss the recent happenings.

"Bruce-"

"Save it, I know. He is not my Jason and must be returned to his universe as soon as possible." Batman glared at his fellow League members.

Doesn't mean this hurts any less.

On the bioship, the team was debating what could possibly be in Tibet.

"Doesn't the League of Shadows have a base of operations there?" M'gann asked, her question directed towards Artemis.

Artemis shrugged. "Possibly, I don't know where all their bases are. My father didn't tell me a whole lot when he was training me."

"I wonder if this is where the Untitled people are."

"They aren't people. Weren't you listening to Not-Jason? The Untitled are the embodiment of evil." Kaldur corrected Roy, looking towards Dick, who had been silent the whole time. "Are you okay, Nightwing?"

"Hmm? Yeah, just thinking." Dick spoke in a far off voice, staring out of the window of the bioship as they flew towards their destination. "Just thinking."

Artemis and Wally looked at each other, thinking the same thing as they glanced over at Dick.

He better not be thinking what I think he's thinking.