37

Chapter 37

    Because it coincides with the rest day of the crew, it also saves the time off. The live broadcast time is very long. The order is from 4pm to 8pm.

    "You wait," Wu Xue quickly stopped her. "Are you serious?!"

    "what?"

    "Look and see!"

    Su Yi is inexplicable: "Of course it is serious."

    At the forefront, I am playing a certain online game that has just started a competitive online game. "You didn't find out that she has been playing a mobile phone recently?"

    "Who will look at someone else's mobile phone!" Wu Xue was laughed. "Will you still teach you?"

    Suyi Road: "褚溪."

    "...the game didn't learn much, and the online game nouns would have been a lot."

    The head of the art that is downloading the QQ game to the computer is not raised: "Thank you for complimenting."

    "Not boasting about you." Wu Xue looked disgusted.

    Tunxi sneaked out and said, "I also think that the live broadcast is so stupid to die, it is better to sing a few songs."

    "That's all right," Wu Xue waved first. "Someone sings for money, she sings."

    "What do you mean," Su Yi took the hand and pinched her waist. "Why is there such an exaggeration?"

    Tunxi Road: "I will listen to you for a while."

    At the moment, Su Yi put down the mouse and did a few clearing moves. The scene came a long time.

    After singing, she still raised her eyebrows: "How?"

    Tunxi retracted behind the computer: "... After listening to you, I have forgotten what the original singer is like."

    oK, this day is a chat.

    Su Yi did not pay attention to them, the live broadcast time has not yet begun, she drove the trumpet in other anchor halls.

    Wu Xue asked: "You said that you don't open a birthday party, to toss this live broadcast, the birthday will be open for an hour or two, and the live broadcast will be open for four hours."

    The scorpion scorpion is dim, but the tone is not very concerned: "Every year is a birthday party, fans are not tired, I am tired."

    In fact, she only intends to broadcast for an hour.

    This year, she originally wanted to go with the eagle.

    It is a pity that it is not a holiday. This morning, she sent a message to the eagle, and she returned to her after two hours on the opposite side, saying that she was busy.

    During this time together, she figured out that when the eagle was not busy, she could receive a reply or call within five minutes; if it was not returned for more than half an hour, it would be really busy.

    She didn't have a birthday on his face. After all, birthdays have never been an important holiday for her, and it doesn't matter what the statutory holidays are.

    But still... there is a little bit of little loss.

    Some people have no pots to open which pots.

    In the game of Tunxi, it was killed again. The mood was very bad. Everyone was not happy: "I don't want to accompany you with my birthday? This is the first important day you have ever been together."