24

Chapter 24

    The man's hand is very large, almost covering her most of her face, her hands are awkward, and there is a soapy smell on her body.

    Su Yi went down, his hand hanging on the man's arm, leaning against the back of the chair. The vulture could still feel her closing her eyes, and the eyelashes swept on the palm of her hand. It was a little itchy.

    The people around me looked at them with scorn.

    Wu Xue is completely a look of "you young people have a lot of tricks."

    She looked at her and asked: "How do you know that it is me."

    Su Yi blinked, the eyelashes swept his palm again, and then licked his lips: "I will give you a bottle of my shower gel."

    The eagle laughed and moved his hand one by one. The hangover lay on the top of the back of the chair and still looked at him. His eyes were smiling: "How come you?"

    "Exploring the class." The eagle said concisely, sitting next to her.

    The actors and the main staff of the theater have seen him yesterday. At this time, they saw it and they greeted each other.

    The deputy director came forward and smiled on his face: "How come you always come, I said that I will pick you up, we just finished the first mirror, there is still some chaos on the scene..."

    "Let's see," said Ying Ying. "It's good."

    I don't know if it is good for the set, or the first mirror is good.

    The deputy director saw that the two of them sat close together and endured the question. The relationship between the artist and the big boss was too sensitive. He was afraid of stepping on the thunder.

    However, some people were obviously not afraid. Xu Qiang thought about it with a bite of his teeth. He had a heart-shaped cross. He sorted out the cheongsam fork and walked to the director with a twist. He pretended to watch the play, and then he was surprised: "Hey, you are here." Is the art sister visiting the class?"

    She really wants to know if Su Yi is with the eagle. She always felt that there were not many men who could refuse to be sent to the door, such as the eagle, even the phone number is not given, in all likelihood, there are girlfriends or wives.

    I didn't expect the eagle to squint at her, and didn't even give her a voice.

    The curvature of her mouth hangs for nearly a minute, then she retracts her smile.

    Su Yi did not pay attention to her, and asked her people around her head: "Don't you say that you are exercising?"

    "Well," said the eagle. "It’s just over when you send it."

    The next scene is the two protagonists. The costumes of Su Yi have to wait for several games. She seems to think of something and asks: "I just saw the first mirror?"

    The eagle said: "I saw it."

    "How," Suuyi squinted his head and leaned in front of him. He smiled sweetly and stupidly. How can he still look like a demon? "I am good-looking."

    The two whispered, Xu Qian stunned his face for a while, and she suddenly thought of something, blurted out: "Art sister, Liang Boge came to me and asked us about the address we photographed, is it coming to you?"

    "Hey," Lin Xia’s voice sounded, and stopped the topic in time. "It’s your part right away, and quickly make up the makeup."

    The two sang together and ran away after leaving the question.