Chapter 9: 𝙷𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙸𝙸

Clara started to walk and follow the Italian boy leaving España in the basement. She kept looking, and looking, and looking at every hallway, every room but she can't find the Italian boy. "Where is he..." She muttered and stared at her blade. Up above there was a balcony. Clara smiled as she saw Romanos reflection through her blade. She looks up and saw Romano fleeing again. "This is more fun than España, I love hunting!!" Clara said and ran upstairs. She once again started to look for him in every room. Until there was this door who's completely closed and locked. Clara stepped back and kicked the door. The door opens and she saw herself in a dark empty room. She looked around, she checked every hiding spot he might in. But she failed. She saw the window were widely open. "I see..."

     Clara jumps off from the window and immediately fled at the tomato field. There she saw the Italian man holding a thin blade hiding from her. "Alright! It seems like I win!" She said. "Mango..bastard..what happened to you?..." Romano looks at her with a sad expression but Clara didn't mind it at all. "You can run, but you can't hide.." Clara hummed. "S-Shut up! I don't know you anymore!! What happened to you?!" Romano shouted. "I am perfectly fine and there's nothing wrong," Clara said and took out her blade, hiding behind her. She stepped forward making Romano stepped backward. "W-what are you doing!? Don't come any closer!! I'm warning you Mango Bastard!!" Romano said and defend his self with his rapier. "Oh? You're challenging me?" Clara asked.

. . .

     Romano ran as fast as he can, then after that, he stopped and rest for a while. 'SHIT!! She's crazy and she's scary as fuck. But...I'm sure!! I'M SURE!!! She, not Mango Bastard.." Suddenly while catching his breath he heard someone laughing from behind. There he saw Clara walking towards him while holding two blades in both hands. "H-Hey! Mango bastard!! Quit it and stop swinging those things around!!" Romano shouted. "Oh, and who are you to tell me what to do?" She asked and grin. Clara suddenly swing her blade made Romano dodged. "W-What the fuck was that for, Mango bastard!? Are you trying to kill me!? Stop it!!!" He screamed. Clara silently laugh and cover her face with her hand. "Sorry..." then after that Clara swing it again. 

     Romano doesn't have a choice but to repel every of her attacks. There's nothing he can do. "Is that all you got!?" Clara screamed while swinging her blades around him. "I'm going, to be honest. You're really good at running but right now, observing by your actions. I have to admit that I am really unimpressed!!" She said and started to swing her blades more faster.

"Pointless!!!"

     She screamed and dealt a massive attack. "You know bella! You're a lot cute when you just fucking shut your mouth up!!" Romano said. "And YOU'RE much MORE cuter when your head was at my wall as a decoration!!" Clara said. Romano stepped back and wipes his sweat. "Oh? Are you tired already? Let's dance more!!" She said.

     "Do you remember plucking away my Flower back then? How about I pluck your head off to your body as payback!?" Clara asked and attacked him again and again...and...again.  "Sounds interesting to me, but no thanks!" Romano said and he forces his self to smile. To be honest he's already pretty tired. Suddenly her eyes widen when he saw her blade was thrown at him like a dart. The blade hit his shoulder. "..Lucky..." Clara whispered. Romano pulled the blade out but he didn't saw her coming. Clara dashed towards him and stab him as she did from España. Romanos's eyes widen. Then, Clara pushed him through the cliff. She saw Romanos body rolled down.

"...𝑩𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈.."