-11-

I am sorry in advance.

Shinsou Hitoshi's Pov

We were all hanging out in Todoroki's clean and calm traditional Japanese room, mostly just studying and talking to each other, well most of us were talking, Bakugou was yelling at us and calling us 'extras'(except for Midoriya, he's goin' soft on him.) I was really hungry since I had skipped lunch. I stood up and stretched.

"Do you guys want anything? I'm going down to the kitchen." I said, grabbing my phone.

"Nothing for me." Todorki responded quickly.

"Cup of water s'fine." Bakugou grumbled, not looking up from his phone, probably texting his ass of a boyfriend.

"Nothing for me either, thanks for the offer though Toshi." Izu says with a bright smile as per usual. 

I nodded at the requests and grabbed my phone, walking out the door and towards the kitchen, rethinking life choices per usual.

Once I reached the kitchen i started to hear what sounded like moaning. I cautiously crept over and peered around the corner. What I saw made anger and astonishment flare inside me.

Kirishima and Sero were leaning against the counter tops, practically mouthfucking. How could he do this to someone as amazing and hard working and perfect as Bakugou.  And I thought that they went out to the cafe with the rest of the class. I walked into the kitchen without thinking and they seemed to not notice I was there until I slammed a cupboard closed after grabbing a plastic cup.

"Oh, i'm sorry did I interrupt your cheating with your boyfriend Kirishima?" I hissed in anger as I went to fill up the water cup.

"Oh shut it Shinsou, you better not tell him, i'm still not done playing with him." Kirishima said with a dark expression. 

"Playing with him? Are you effing kidding me?!" I shouted, turning around. Kirishima grinned.

"Yup, your little crush is my new plaything, I needed a new target after I pretended to be your friend on a dare, thanks for the 50-" I cut him off by punching him in the face. Kirishima rubbed his nose, blood trickling out of it.

"You dumb whore." Kirishima hissed and lunged at me, activating his quirk and punching me in the ribs. I clenched where he punched me and then slowly went back into a fighting stance. Kirishima's eyes were watering, due to me punching him in the nose so I jabbed him twice when he was unhardened and then punched him in the chest. Kirishima hissed.

"What are you standing around for?! Help me!" Kirishima yelled at Sero who went to grab me but was too slow as I grabbed his arm and flipped him over me and onto his back. I watche dhim groan in pain and roll on the floor, which sadly left an opening for Kirishima to punch me in the shoulder. I let out a shout in pain and surprise. 

"Why can't you just let me have some fun Shinsou? Is that too much to ask?" Kirishima asked as he wiped the blood coming from his nose. I decided to leg sweep him and he fell over.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I heard a very familiar angry voice bellow from the entrance to the kitchen. I internally groaned as I turned around and saw a raging Bakugou, a wide eyed Midoriya, and a slightly surprised Todoroki. Bakugou stomped up to me.

"What the hell do you think your doing!? Beating up my boyfriend and my friend?! What the hell?!" Bakugou screamed, jabbing his finger into my chest. Kirishima seemed to use this as his advantage and stood up, clinging onto Bakugou.