-4-

I don't regret the video

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

After a few days I came back to the dorms and the first thing I saw was Shinsou sitting in the common area reading a book. He looked up once I practically threw myself at him, pulling him into a hug.

"Izuku? Where have you been? Are you okay?" Shinsou asked. I shook my head. I don't think I would be able to say what happened without breaking down in the common area.

"C-can we go to your r-room?" I asked quietly, not able to meet his eyes as I talk.

"Uh yeah, sure." Shinsou said, placing a bookmark in his book and standing up with a worried look across his face. He led me to his dorm room and I sat on his bed, grabbing one of the pillows and hugging it. It was quiet for bit before I began to talk.

"She was dead for a few days.. They said that she was hanging for at least 3 before her head detatched from her body.." I mumbled the last part but i'm pretty sure he heard me since his eyes were as wide as dinner plates filled with concern and worry.

"What? Who died? Midoriya are you okay?" Shinsou asked again. I sighed loudly and managed to force myself to meet his violet eyes.

"M-my mo-m, s-she hung hers-self.." I managed to croak out before I began to cry the 100th time since it happened. Shinsou pulled me into a hug and let me cry into his arms.

~

a week later

"You W H A T??" I gasped. It's been a week since I told Shinsou what happened and he managed to make sure I didn't drag myself into an uncurable depressing hole. I still pinch my legs when I'm alone and feeling numb or when I have anxiety bubbling in my chest, which means that my knees are covered in green, blue, purple, and disgusting yellow bruises, not to mention the little nail marks too.

Shinsou groaned and hid his face with his hands. We were sitting on the rooftop during lunch and Shinsou just told me the reason why he was up there when we first became friends.

"So your saying that you like Kacchan and told Kiri about and when you where about to ask him out Kiri BEAT you to it??" I asked. I've had quite a few bully incidents from Kirishima but it wasn't as bad as the others since he only verbally abused me. Shinsou nodded and sighed.

"Kirishima is an effing snake, I shouldn't have told him anything.." Shinsou sighed and stared at the ground. 

"It's okay Shinsou, I'm sure Kacchan would realize that Kirishima is a snake soon, he may be angry all the time but he's not stupid." I said with a shrug. The school bell rang and we packed all of our stuff up and left so we could finish the rest of our dull classes.

~

After classes Shinsou had to stay later than usual to talk to Mr. Aizawa and so I just walked without him to the dorm building. But before I could leave the school I was rammed into by someone and slammed into the locker. I let out a whimper of pain and went to stand back up but was pushed down by my attackers foot. I looked up to see who was here to beat me up and saw Monoma(Sorry if i spelled that wrong lmao) with a couple of his goons from class 1-B.

"Isn't it the shit nerd who's villainous daddy made All Might retired." Monoma sneered as he kicked me in the stomach hard enough for me to cough up blood. He was about to let his goons beat me up before I heard explosions and a bunch of swear words.

"HEY LEAVE THE NERD ALONE YOU DUMBASS WHORE!" Kacchan Yelled as he started to walk towards us. Monoma and his goons were terrified of Kacchan so they ran as fast as they could. Kacchan let out a growl and swung his body so he was standing above me. He stuck out his hand and I shakily grabbed it. He pulled me up as gentle as he could be, which is surprisingly very gentle, and let me lean against him as I held my stomach.

"Are you alright nerd?" Kacchan asked me. We had gotten closer since I stayed with him and his parents for a few days. He said the only reason he bullied me was that he thought that I thought I was better than him and some other stuff.

"I-i'm fine.." I lied. My stomach felt like it was closing in on it's self and then immediatly ripping apart and My head was starting to ache.

"Tch, Do you want me to take you to recovery girl?" I shook my head dramatically.

"I rather not deal with her yelling at me again for getting hurt." Kacchan snorted.

"Just take me to Shinsou's room, he can help me." Kacchan nodded and suddenly looked like he remembered something.

"I can't stay with you I have a date with Kirishima." He said and began to walk faster then the pace we were going. I inwardly winced as I remembered what Shinsou told me.

~

Kacchan knocked on the door an Shinsou opened it looking like he just woke up from a nap, which he probably did. He looked at me and then Kacchan and then back at me before he sighed.

"What the hell happened this time Midoriya." He said before he took me out of Kacchan's arms.

"Thanks for bringing my child estranged child, you can do whatever you do now, buh bye." Shinsou said before closing the door with his foot. He then started scolding me about how I should be more careful and try avoiding the bullies more often as he sat me down and got his giant first aid kit that he bought after the first week of people bullying me.

"Did you just slam the door in your crushes face?" I asked with a smirk. I know Shinsou didn't realize it when it happened since he always worries too much when I get hurt. Shinsou's face turned a light shade of pink before he whined and told me to shut up. I laughed teased him a bit more.

~

This was a fun chapter, I didn't have to write about a decomposing body :>

Btw I do honestly love Kiri 

...

but in this story

he's a dick, 

so sorry lmao

Have a Kiri picture that I found on Pinterest xD