Chapter 9

A/N
Edited by Erika

------------------------------------------

Alia's POV

It had been well over a week, and I had kept my promise to Wolfy - to visit him everyday after college. I remembered I had gushed on and on about my date with Lucas, but I didn't think he liked it or was remotely interested. Everytime I uttered the name Lucas, he growled and gave me a glare. Anyone would think he had a personal vendetta against him.

Meanwhile, other days, I'd be too tired to even talk, so I would use Wolfy as a pillow and rest my head on his body whilst snuggling up to him. It was nice since he was always so warm that I'd end up sleeping next to him.

I felt some sort attraction to him. Not in a weird, romantic, bestiality way, but a caring one. I would miss him at home, and at college, I wasn't able to concentrate in lessons. My mind would just calculate how many hours I had left to meet him.

It was odd, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

-------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I thanked the Moon Goddess silently for giving me the most kind mate and future Luna for this pack.

Alia kept her promise, and we now met everyday at the clearing.
She came today looking gorgeous in a cute nude dress with those beautiful red lips. She immediately dropped her bag with a loud thud, laid down and drifted off to sleep on me. I couldn't help but stare over her face; her long eyelashes, her cute nose, her beautiful kissable lips.... She looked like an angel sleeping so peacefully, but it was also cute as she had her thumb in her mouth. She sucked her thumb! I didn't know what to do but chuckle.

My mind began to speculate. Alia had only seen me in wolf form, but that had to mean she would be more accepting for that wolf to be a werewolf, and that werewolf would be me, her mate. But I'd had enough, and so had Flynn. She was ours and nobody else's, and we had to take what was ours.

Suddenly, I felt muddled with emotions. I felt Flynn take over my mind. I felt anger, anger as to why Alia was on a date with another man. Anger as to why she wasn't with me. Anger because I didn't recognise myself. What had happened to the demanding me? The me that never would've taken a no for an answer?

"That's enough," I growled out loud.

I am an alpha. Why am I waiting to see if my mates ready? I'm ready, and that's all that matters. I mean, I didn't even want a mate. I was a playboy before, and now, since this woman's appeared, I'm not the old me. I am Alpha Luke of the Yellowstone pack. I am to be the feared Alpha of All in the States. I have one of the largest packs in the world.

The word rejection came up in my mind. Should I reject her? No, wait, I won't be able to become Alpha without her.

I grinned with the perfect thought in my mind. I'd use her to become Alpha then reject her, and no one would be able to stop me. Yes, that's what I'd do. What was I even thinking before? A human be the perfect luna? She was a liability. She wouldn't be able to keep herself safe, let alone my pack.

I needed Alia with me now, and I was not going to wait anymore. I was going to take her where she was needed. To my pack.

I shifted into my human form and got my bag of clothes from a tree nearby. I always kept it there to change into once Alia left. I put on my shorts and my grey baggy shirt and proceeded to walk over to where Alia was sleeping. I didn't have time to think as Flynn was in control of me and went to scoop up Alia into our arms. She started to stir around but then placed her head into the crook of my neck. I let out the breath I was holding. However, I did feel something stir downstairs that might of been because Alia was in my arms. I started to run gently through the woods to my pack house, mind-linking my 2nd and 3rd in command, letting them know of the plan.

Flynn didn't seem to mind of my plan, as Alia was human, so she didn't have a wolf for him. But he is getting attached like I was from spending so much time with her, and the mate bond wasn't helping. It was a good thing I'd terminate it before we really fell for her.

----------------------------------------------

Heyy guys this chapter took quite a while to do but I've done it!

If you cringed at the pack name- comment one that you like and I might change it!!

Also this chapter showed a major change in Luke and that's because I didn't want him being soppy in love. I always pictured Luke as being a crazy, jealous, possessive badass!!

Next chapter Alia wakes up in the pack house!

Comment, vote, share& follow!!

Aisha xx