Chapter 4: food fight

Lynn POV

That evening back at the student house Justine and I decided to cook together, there was a big kitchen right next to my room so it would be a pity not to use it. So that evening we ate Spaghetti à la Justine, of course I also helped cooking, I cooked the pasta, the most important part of the spaghetti right? Just as we finished cooking the kitchen door opened and five boys walked in while laughing and teasing each other until they saw us.

‘Oh hello there!’ Zayn immediately said waving at us and trying to look normal which was hard with the four other idiots laughing around him. ‘Hey that’s Justine Hazz!’ Niall shouted whereby I looked at Justine seeing her entire face going red which made me smile ‘Hello’ I said as normal as possible. ‘Hey’ Harry softly said ‘Hi’ Justine answered, well I has to admit it, they were cute but I wasn’t into this whole lovebird thing so I walked towards the boys.

‘I’m Lynn’ I swiftly introduces myself with a friendly smile, ‘I’m Niall but I guess you already knew that!’ the blonde guy smiled back before hugging me. I laughed but hugged him back ‘Yea right Niall’ I said before pushing him off me ‘I’m Liam’ the boy with sweet brown eyes said giving me a big smile ‘Hi Liam’ I answered with the same big smile. ‘Louis But my friends say Lou!’ the next boy said ‘Boo Bear!’ Liam shouted at Louis who now swiftly gave Liam a warning look ‘Not now Lee!’ he sizzled before smiling again. ‘Harry’ the boy with the curly brown hair and the deep green eyes then said whereby I nodded ‘I remember you from our first class, nice to meet you in real now’ I smiled before looking at Justine who rolled her eyes at me. ‘And then you must be Zayn!’ I said looking at the shy guy who looked at the floor until I said his name ‘Yea, that’s me!’ he then said whit a nice smile and so I smiled as well.

When I turned around to get back to the table so I could start eating I saw Niall and Louis already sat down at the table and took a big bite from our Spaghetti while they were laughing at something Justine said. ‘Excuse me? That’s my food!’ I shouted half growling ‘Oops that sounds like a female Niall!’ Liam mumbled from behind me whereby I swiftly looked at Niall giving him a warning glare. ‘Ok back off guys give her some food! We don’t want a fight’ Justine then smiled whereby Niall and Louis stood up to grab their own food so I could go on eating my spaghetti.

Just as I was done eating I heard Niall laugh at something, by the time I turned around to look at him I got a whole spoon of flour in my face. Now everyone started laughing, all the boys including Zayn and even Justine ‘What was that for?’ I growled ‘Food fight, there can only be one Niall and it’s me! I’m the king of food’ he explained while holding Justine’s flour in his hands. ‘Well I’m the food queen besides that was meant for our cupcakes!’ I sizzled ‘Well you can make those cupcakes and let me eat them but I don’t think that was your plan so I’d rather use it for a fight’ Niall told me whereby I jumped off my chair and grabbed Niall’s arm pulling him towards me so I could take the flour and hold it above his head. ‘Why did you do that?’ he muttered ‘Because you wanted a fight!’ I answered ‘Well that’s a deal! Fight guys!’ Niall then shouted.

All guys stood up and ran towards me grabbing, sugar, more flour, everything they could find where after I called Justine ‘Attack!’ I yelled before also grabbing food so we started an entire food fight. The fight went on until all the food was laying on the ground where after Zayn told us he was going to take a shower. ‘No way! First we’re gonna do the dishes!’ Justine said grabbing Zayn’s arm and pulling him back while I grabbed the soap. We barely got started by cleaning the dishes or Louis already started by throwing water on Harry who decided to go on with the game by throwing water over Justine. She first looked at him in surprise but soon started laughing and threw water over me ‘Oh you gotta be joking!’ I growled but even I kept the game going until we started another fight until the door opened.