Chapter 3. Meetings

I'm so sorry for the late update, but I had like lot's of schoolwork and assignment. Soo sorry, hope you guys enjoy the story!!! Have fun reading and please comment!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Lynn

There I was, sitting in my first class in college next to the greatest bitch of the class. I hated dolls and most of all Barbie dolls so yes I hated this girl as well, I didn’t even need to know her to see how evil she was. Justine was the lucky one, sitting in front of me with this cute boy next to her, he had curly brown hair, deep green eyes and a sweet cheeky smile.

They kept talking to each other during the whole class while I was almost falling asleep ignoring the stupid comments of the girl next to me. When the bell finally rang I swiftly stood up and saw how the boy gave his number to Justine.

As he walked away I soon ran after Justine and started teasing her about the boy ‘So when is your first date?’ I asked, ‘C’mon text him, what are you waiting for?’ I laughed. Justine sighed ‘Lynn shut up!’ she muttered poking me. ‘Oh, c’mon. He’s cute, go for it!’ I said. ‘Lynn, please stop it. I’ll text him later, okay? By the way, I think he’s way too busy to text me back.’ Justine said a little disappointed. ‘Why do you think he gave you his number? He wants you to text him!’ I told her. ‘I bet he has a crush on you!!’ I teased her again. ‘Lynn stop it, there are other girls that are way more beautiful than me. I don’t think he would want a girl like me…’ Justine said quietly. With that Justine walked away from me.

POV Justine

Pffff, why would he like a girl like me… he wouldn’t, I’m not beautiful or attractive… plus he’s famous. I bet he has millions of beautiful girl around him. He’s just a friend. That’s what we are friends and I like it that way!!

Suddenly I fell on the ground. ‘I’m so sorry, it was my bad! Are you alright?’ asked the guy. He had blond hair and blue eyes. ‘It’s alright, I wasn’t watching where I was going.’ I said. ‘Heey, what’s your name?’ ‘Justine, yours?’ ‘Niall Horan.’ ‘Wait then you’re Harry’s friend?’ ‘Yeah, I am. You’ve already met him then?’ ‘Yep, this morning first class!’ ‘Haha, fantastic. What class do you have now?’ ‘Math, you?’ ‘Same. And look who’s there.’ ‘Hii bro.’ Niall said. ‘Heey mate. What class do you have now?’ Harry asked. ‘We both have math. And with both I mean me and my girly-friend here.’ ‘Haha, well looks like I’ll join u and my girl!’ Harry said and winked. Wait did Harry just say “my girl” as in me his girl…. ‘Harry I’m not your girl.’ I told him. Niall started laughing. ‘Not yet you mean.’ Harry answered. ‘Is he always like this?’ I askes Niall. ‘Not too everybody…’ Niall winked. ‘Uhh, c’mon let’s go to class! Heeey, Lynn Now I wanna sit next to you!’ ‘Haha, perfect, thought that you were gonna let me sit next to that barbie doll again…’ ‘NEVER!’ I yelled. And the four of us went to our next class.