Truth Or Dare Chapter 1

Everyone got knocked out by sleeping gas and was put in a large room in someone's house. All of sudden everyone woke up all groggy and rubbing their heads.

Gingka: What happened? *looks around* Where are we?

Ryuga: Please tell me this isn't another stupid game..

(Welcome Everyone! it's Truth or Dare Time!!)

Dark Tsubasa: Truth or Dare? Ugh..Great..
(Just to let everyone know..this time everyone can see Dark Tsubasa, not just Tsubasa this time. You're Welcome!! XD)

(Yup! And we got truths and dares right now!!)

Kyoya: Great.. *sarcastically*

(First Dare goes to..Yu!! Yu, can you sing and dance in front of everyone?)

Yu: Yes! *stands up and starts to sing and dance in front of everyone*

Dark Tsubasa: *slams his head on his knees and tries not to listen*

Tsubasa: *chuckles a bit*

(*Falls in love* Aww that's adorable!)

Yu: *finishes singing and dancing then sits back down all happy*

(Alright! We have. Truth for..Tsubasa! Tsubasa please step into the truth box)

Tsubasa: *stands up then walks into the box and the door closes behind him and then he sits down on a chair inside*

(Alright! The question is..Tsubasa, is it true you would think of Yu as a brother?)

Tsubasa: Well, of course I think him as a brother to me. He's adorable, sweet, crazy at times, and always there by my side and I would do the same. *smiles and the truth box didn't go off so that means he was telling the truth*

Yu: *smiles back at Tsubasa then runs up to him after he leaves the truth box and hugs him*

Tsubasa: *hugs Yu back then ruffles his hair then sits down back in his spot*

(Alright! Our next dare goes to..Dynamis!! Dynamis, your dare is to tell everyone...why do you look so hot boy?! Is it natural?!)

Dynamis: Uhh..I guess it's just natural..

(Okay..? Alright! Moving on! Our last dare for now is for..Yu again!)

Yu: Yay!!!

(Yu, *evil chuckles* Your dare is to set fire to Rago's hair.)

Yu: I'll do it!! *stands back up then grabs matches and goes outside and searches for Rago.*

Dark Tsubasa: Dammit..that should've been me doing the dare..

Kyoya: Hmph..it's not like he's actually going to do it..

Suddenly everyone hears a scream and they all go outside to see that the person was Rago who's hair was on fire!

Yu: *laughs*

Tithi: Yeah!! Take that evil man *laughs*

Everyone just laughed as well while Rago kept running with his hair on fire.
(For at least 5 minutes then was put out by the lake.)

(*still laughing* Oh my god!! That was hysterical!!)

Everyone kept on laughing for a while then they walked back inside still chuckling about what they just witnessed.