chapter 6

Kylie's pov

 Me and Justin we're kissing for like almost 5 minutes. We weren't making out though. I broke the kiss and looked at Justin. "So that's what kissing feels like." He said and smiled at me. "For someone who's never kissed anyone you're a pretty good kisser." I said. He blushed a little and looked down. I put my hand under his chin and lifted his face up to look at me. This time I think he's ready for lesson #2.

I looked at his eyes, then his lips, then back to his eyes. I think he got the idea because he was doing the same. He leaned in again and so did I. Our lips were moving in sync. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I accepted. I felt his tongue fighting for dominance. Surprisingly he won. He rested one of his hands on my thigh, and he had his other hand on my cheek. I left my hands on his neck. We were making out for quite a while. He then pulled away and bit my lip in the process which made a small moan slip out of my mouth.

"Oh my god, Justin." I said out of breath. "Oh my god is right." He said out of breath too. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?" I asked him, I'm still sitting on his lap. "Google." He chuckled. "Google?" I questioned. "Yeah, google has some great tips." He chuckled again. "What's a sweet spot?" He asked. I chuckled at his question. "Lets find yours." I replied smirking. I started kissing his neck. He tensed at first then relaxed at my touch. I kissed different places on his neck than I went to the top of his neck, under his ear almost and kissed it. He moaned. I shot my head up. "Found it." I smiled.

"I like sweet spots" He said. "Do that again." He continued. I started kissing his neck again and his chest, and jaw line. I started sucking his neck and chest a little in different places. I then went back to his sweet spot and started sucking on it aswell. He moaned quietly. He kept moaning the more I sucked on it and kissed it. "k-kylie" he moaned a little louder. I smirked to myself and kissed his jawline as my finishing touch.

It started getting cold and I was shaking. "Lets go home." Justin said while standing up and dusting off his clothes. He helped me up and we walked back to the car.

~~~

We got back to Justin's and we went up to his room. He turned the light on and I looked at his neck. I bursted out in laughter. "What?" Justin asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "I kinda uh, go look for yourself." I said still laughing. He walked to his bathroom and i followed behind him. "Did you seriously give me, hold on.." he said counting "four hickeys?" he finished. "Uh, maybe." I said still laughing. "People at school on monday are sure gonna get a kick out of this." He said still examining his neck and chest.