Step-brother- Choi San 2/3

A month passed and San and you are being a bit sexual with each other. You really want to stop him but can't.

You was in your room with a friend of yours talking. "Your step-brother is hot as fuck girl! Is he single?!" I shrug and smiled.

"I think maybe he can date you?" She smirked and flipped her hair. "Who wouldn't haha" We both started to laugh.

Later on someone knock on the door. We both looked at it. I stand up walked to the door and open it seeing San smirking.

"Hey kitten" I almost spit in his face. "What do you want?" He pushed himself inside. I gasped. My friend saw him and stand up being pretty.

"Oh hi San" She said a bit flirty. He chuckled. "Hi HyunA how are you?" She was about to faint cause he knows her name.

You rolled your eye's. "Both of you. If you wanna go out together go somewhere else. Thank you" I said and San smirked.

"Being Jealous?" He laughed and i scoffed. "You wish." You grap HyunA's arm. "We have to go" "Wait-" I left me room and San shook his head.

"I just wanted to ask if you guys liked something to eat"

"I will see you tomorrow Y/N" I nodded at HyunA and close the door. I clapped my hand and was walking to the livingroom.

When of course were pushed against the wall. "Ouch! S-San!" I said seeing him in front of me. "What? I know you secretly like it" He smirked down at you.

"How do you know i like it?" I dared him. "I can show you it" His fingers begin to touch my bare skin. I was shaking under him.

"I will make you feel good baby girl. You will scream my name out that pretty mouth of yours" He whispered. He licked your earlobe and you loved it.

Your core was screaming for him. Only him can make you like this. You want him. He kissed your neck and you was already a mess in your panties.

"Ahh~" You moaned when his lips trailed over your jawline. "S-San ahh~" He turned you around and smash his lips on yours.

He kissed you roughly and you need more. You was whinning for more. "I can't anynore. I need you!" He smirked.

"As you wish babygirl" He took you to his room while kissing you. We enter his room and i never forget how pretty and big it is.

 We enter his room and i never forget how pretty and big it is

He put you down roughly. He stopped with kissing and begin to unbotten his t-shirt. "I just gonna say baby. You are not able to walk after this" He said and it made you more horny.

He was done and begin slowly pushing your clothes away. "Damn im lucky to have you" He smirked looking at your gorgues body.

He left kisses all over your body you closing your eye's feeling him. "San just fuck me already!" You sounded as a baby waiting for food.

"Just wait baby girl" He stopped at your panties and took them of with his teeth. He teased you with his tongue against your clit.

You bucked your hips to get some pleasure but of course he didn't let you. He slapped your ass two times and you got tears in your eye's.

"Don't do that. You have to do what i say. Understand?" You nodded but he slapped again. 'What is my name!" "D-Daddy!" He smirked.

"Good girl" After those words yoh throw your head back while moaning as a mess when he eat you out. He was amazing. His tongue fucked your clit.

"Aaah~ fuck!" You was almost coming and he feel it. He stopped and whine again and looked at him.

"W-Why you stopped i was almost there-" "Nah ah ah. Before i fuck you ypu can cum" And he slammed his full lenght inside of me made me screaming

He didn't wait and fucked you at his high speed. The whole bed was shaking and you both were moaning. You couldn't even talk anymore.

"So. Fucking. Tight!" He said with each push inside me. You couldn't hear him you was to busy with only moaning

You felt his walls clenching so he was coming. "Im about to cum Daddt!" "Me too babh lets both cum!"

I first realiest and he came on my stomach. He fell next to me he hugged me from behind and we both fell at sleep.

I turned around touching beside me but i didn't feel someone. I open ny eye's seeing nobody excapt a naked me in San's room.

Your mind was back to yesterday or eveb maybe still today idk. I just lost my virginty at my step-brother.

Later the door open and i saw San in a towel only around his waist. I saw his smooth skin and his wet hair touching his forehead. Making him a whole snack.

"Who said i allowed you to stair at me like that?" He started and you looked awag blushing you chuckled and walked your way.

"W-Where are ny clothes?" He didn't answer so you turn around meeting a large t-shirt in your face.

You took it and look at him. "You can wear that. Don't worry mom and dad are gone" He said looking in the mirror fixing his clothes.

It is so weird if he say mom and dad while just got sex.

He looked at you and yoh put on the shirt. He sat on the egde of the bed.

"Btw Y/N-sshi?" He said and we both looked at you. "I just want to make you clear thaf nobody can fuck you" You looked at him confused.

"Why?" He leaned forward and kissed you. He broke the kiss and looked at you. His hand travel over your body.

"Because" He leaned forward to your ear and started to whispered something made you shiver dead.

"Im only allowed to fuck you. Your mine"

2/3 Be Continued

-----------------------------------------------------------
SHORT BUT ALSO SEXY. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE AND THE SMUT. I SEE YOU GUYS WITH THE LAST PART BYEE