16

Chapter 16

It was around noon when Luke finally awoke, Daisy was still asleep with light snores escaping her mouth.

He honestly thought that he wasn't going to get any sleep last night when he was still in his own bed alone, but Daisy popped into his mind about her trouble of staying asleep.

That's why he drove to Daisy's apartment in the middle of the early - but still dark - morning.

His attention was turned back to the sleeping girl next to him as she turned over and snuggled into his chest.

Luke knew why Daisy was the first person he would want to go to last night, he knew why he felt so fucking happy when they finally met, and why he felt so comfortable around her.

Luke took a strong liking for Daisy.

And it was odd for him to like someone, he actually had never had feelings for somebody except for some new girl back in his freshmen year, (he couldn't even remember her name so it basically wasn't even a crush).

Having feelings for Daisy felt nicely calm, he wasn't nervous or jittery. He certainly wasn't going to try to be any one else because he knew Daisy liked him because of who he was.

She wasn't the one to judge easily, she wasn't a rude type of person.

She was nice, gentle and understanding, but she still had her sarcastic, joking side to her personality.

Luke just maybe, kind of, hoped Daisy would return the feelings.

///

Daisy fluttered her eyes open to the feeling of someone playing with her hair.

"Hey, sleepy-head," Luke smiled as Daisy strained her eyes on him.

"Hi," She smiled back sleepily, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands.

Luke thought she looked absolutely adorable.

"What time is it?" She yawned, clasping her hand over her mouth.

Luke glanced over her shoulder at the clock, "Almost one."

"How long have you been up for?"

Luke shrugged, "Maybe fifteen minutes," He lied, not wanting her to know he has been up for an hour, just watching her sleep and playing with her hair.

"Oh, well good afternoon then."

Luke nodded as he laughed, "Good afternoon to you too."

"So, I've been thinking, about when I could see you and the band play." She questioned, fiddling with her fingers.

"Well, this Friday we're playing at some sort of bar."

"I"ll arrange to work tonight and Thursday so I can have Friday off then." Daisy suggested, raising an eyebrow at Luke.

"Sounds good to me." Smiling, Luke sat up to stretch out his arms.

"Do you want to go somewhere to eat?" Daisy asked, following Luke's actions, she sat up in bed.

"I don't mind," Shrugging, Luke put on his socks.

"Well let's go somewhere, invite the boys too."

"Why?" Luke whined, not necessarily about going out to eat, but about inviting the boys.

"Because," she said sternly, "now go call them as I get changed, then we'll drop by your place so you can change and we'll pick up the boys afterwards."

Luke huffed, "Fine, but bring an extra shirt or something because one of them will drop something on it for sure."

Daisy laughed as she pushed him into the living room, "Okay I will, now call them and invite them."

an: longer sort of chapter bc why not + 300 reads wiizgahwcowgwis woo ily guys so much