Chapter 5

Amber Garcia P.O.V

I think martisha and justin going To get back toeghter he spent the night in her room her door opened she came out smiling i like to see that smile any day "hey girl"i said she jumbed a little "damn amber"she said i laughed "see you and bieber getting along what happened to the promise you made your self" i asked her she sat there playing with her hands "i dont know i still love him a little he asked me on a date" she said smiling "well is it a friendly one or thats mean getting back toeghter one" i asked her "i dont know im not getting back with him he can flirt or take me on many dates all he want he choose this not me" she said she has a point he did cheat on her "well im bout to get ready can you watch marcus" she asked i nodded she went back upstairs justin came in the door with a ring and flowers"whos that for"i asked he looked and smiled "for martisha its just a ring to say how sorry i am were is she" he asked i nodded towerds to stairs she cane with a tight black dress on and heels on she smiled at justin he kissed her cheek"have her home by 12 dont do nothing i would do" i joke like i was her mother "ok but i didnt kno my mom was a year older than me"she said laughing "well you ready sweety"justin asked martisha nodded then they left ryan came down stairs kissing my cheek "i see there gone" he said i nodded "yep i hope they get back toeghter you know for there child sake" i said he nodded he grabbed my hand pulling my to our room he start kissing my neck it went on all night.
Justin Bieber
I had the beach set up so were me and martisha had privacy she took her shoes off i held them we walked to the table i made scooter and alfredo serves us im paying them both 30$ each i got her a drink she smiled i did also she so beautiful i thought to my self shes so pretty right know "so um what did amber say to you" i asked scracting the back of my neck shes making nevouse i need to dance "hey martisha i made i new dance want to see it"i asked i dance when im nervous what if she turn me down she stood up making her body sway damn jerry must be hard right now she hugged me whispered in my ear "theres no need to be nervous i kno you your covering it up with a dance so stop it" she whrispered i sat down she did to they came with our food hot wings yea her favorite she was happy to see the hot wings but looked up at me "ok bieber what do you want i know you so good you can't fool me" she said i smiled so she has been paying attention I'm the one not paying attention well yea i did cheat on her saying she'ell live if she find out im the one that cant live its eating me out to not have her by me at night so i got the ring out my pocket i gave it too her and a note saying sorry please for give me on it i smiled she put it on admired it took it off putting it in her bra "i'll think bout it" she said i nodded she got up came towards me sat in my lap "but one kiss wont hurt" she held my face our lips touched i felt like sperks no wait fireworks she backed up biting her lip she does that when she want something i got the idea i got up picked her up "martisha rodrigues copper will you be mine again" i asked she kissed me once more "does that answer you question" she asked i nodded she kissed my cheek putting her head in my neck i went by the ocean its so pretty while sunset she looked at me i looked at her and kissed one more time i put her down i grabbed our things went to our house she spent the night it was so nice i got my love back we indeed had sex too its was amazing hear my name coming from her soft lips then we went to sleep i love her I'm not letting her go this time i was a fool too cheat on her thats over with im going to the be the best daddy and boyfriend/husband ever.