Chapter 4

Justin Bieber P.O.V

Martisha been in that room for a whole week its pissing me the fuck her the mood swings i heard an door opend she came out finally she walked to the ketchen "babe" i said in a whrisperd she stopped then turned around her eyes were red still tears in them what happend while i was gone i havent seen selena but im keeping her updated "you ok" i asked i looked around her she didnt even have the ring on she got some food and went back upstairs without saying anything to me slaming the door trying to wake everyone up marcus came down staris il ask him hes smart kid "hey marcus whats wrong with mommy" i asked him he turned on the tv "bout to watch cartoons" i asked him he shook his head no "no ur bout to see why mommys upset" he said he put an tape in it had me on the phone marcus left the room i looked it was me and selena theres a camera in our house "shit" i whrisperd under my breath i looked at the ceiling then i seen someone standing there by the staris it was martisha shaking her head crying harder she ran back in her room before i had a chance to get up it hurts to see her cry and im the reason now i know i cant live with it i was thinking i have everykey to both house i had it in my pocket i went up there unlocked the door she was on the floor in a coner with nothing but her shirt amd panties on sitting in a ball like some one she love most just died how could i do this to her i shut the door and i went and bent down infront of her she was depressed sad, mad look like shes been cutting herself last time she killed her self they saved her she didnt move or nothing just sat there she once told me her fear was lossing me i moved a peace of hair out of face she let me do that i tryed to kiss her on her lips she moved so i would kiss her cheek "babe im sorry i love you" i said she brokedown crying again i text selena 'its over' i told her he replied 'ok' "how could you" she said her voice horse "im sorry i really am what ever you choose im ok with that" i said hoping she wont break up with me she held my hand i felt something cold i looked it was her wedding ring and her promise ring everything i got her i start to cry shes breaking up with me "i might be afriad of looseing you but im not scared of liveing with out you leave never talk to me ever again" she said i start crying she got up showing me the door she pushed me out and slamed thevdoor in my face i sat there crying louder now i slide down the door "im not leaveing till you hear me out" i yelled she was crying too" i really dont care bieber how bout you go fuck her and leave me alone" she said " no martisha lets go to councling i cant live without you please" i begged " no! What dont you get you fucked up we are done for life" she screamed by this time everyone came outside there rooms shaking there heads i left feeling embaressed i went to my house in my martisha room destroying everything listing to burno mars songs I'll go crazy just to have her back i miss her already then i turned on heartache my ow song damn i looked in the mirror "what happend to me" i asked my self then i punched it i need her im going to get her back no matter what.
2 months later
Martisha Bieber (Didn't divorce Justin But Shes single)
Its been two months im doing better im single and two months today im going to see about my baby they said at six months i get to know what im having i took a shower and put my cloths on i got ready marcus he's coming with me to see his sibliging as me and him got ready i went to justin yard to get my car my dad got me a car to run arrands in its a light pink rage rover marcus got in i got in the driver seat i haven't seen justin or even came out side till now i missed my first appointment i couldent face any one that week or month now im ready to go to the world to be wild be single with two kids i smiled im on good turns with my life again yes i think of justin but i dont cry bout it he sends flowers amd candy cards alot of things but that wont make me give up on my self after my appointment i took marcus to fun world after we were done we got back at dark i went in there was another present a big teddy bear i rolled my eyes i think its time to forgive and forget but im not getting back with him he needs to be in his child life right well i think so chaz came through my door he smiled "did you get your bear and note from justin he put it on the couch he here he want to see the pictures of the baby"he said i nodded i went down stairs he was waiting for me "hey did u get my bear" he said scratching his neck i nodded a yes i sat down he sat by me i moved a little he sighed "i miss you" he said i just looked the other way how can i love him he hurt me stay stong girl i told my self i took out the picture of my baby showed him he smiled "my baby"he said tears i smiled at lease he care bout his kid he kissed my cheek "looking very beautiful today" he said i blushed looking away he made me look at him "dont hide it" he said i smiled i turned on the tv selena was on there i rolled my eyes he grabbed my feet taking my shoes off he was playing with my toes i turned the channel watching jessie "i love this show i said he laughed "if you love it i love it" i smiled "you do kno you dont have to" i said he was still playing with my toes while massage them i smiled at how he did it the rest of the day i spent with justin i forgave him but we still not gonna be boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife we havent signed papers to say were over thats too much work so we left it alone i stayed here while he at the other house i must of fell asleep i woke up in my room alone i swear i had fell asleep on justin chest i was laying with the big bear justin gave me i heard my door opend there stood amber"hey sleeping beauty had good time with justin good thing you forgave him for your baby sake"she said i laughed "yea i did but im not his girlfriend or wife so dont get ideas" i said cause she will she laughed "ok hes here for you do you want to to send up here" she said "sure" i said she left then the door hit the wall "damn justin break my door will you"i said he smiled "sorry couldnt wait to see you thats all"he said i smiled i layed back down im kind of tired to move right now "you do kno you have my number i never changed it" i said he looked dumbfound"pst knew that" he said he laid next to me i looked at him "sure you did" i said he rolled his eyes i puched him a little i closed my eyes trying to sleep "martisha" he asked "uhmm" i said "can i please take you in a date i miss you" i opend my eyes i did forgive him so why not "sure we need to talk about the baby anyway"i said he smiled he kissed my cheek i fell back to sleep.