7

I pulled away before he could react. He grinned. "Wasn't gay if you say no homo." I laughed.

"Did you guys really take out my fucking bed?" Mina grinned. "Yep. It's getting an upgrade. For now, you're sleeping with Kaminari." "NO HOMO BRO—" Kirishima shouted from across the room. "Shut the fuck up and study, shitty hair—MMPH!" "Okay then..."

I browsed through my phone when Mina poured something bright red on me. "Hey—! What the hell?!" "Hehehe." I walked to the room Kaminari and I were sharing. Wow, these days seemed to pass by fast. It's already pitch black out. I looked through my stuff. "What—? Where did all of my clothes go—?!" I had to change my shirt, which was freezing and soaked with whatever the hell Mina poured on me.

Well, I can't wear this shirt all night, so my only option is to not wear one at all. Just. Fucking. Great.

Kaminari POV

"What happened to your shirt?" I looked at him. "Don't ask." "Alright." My eyes averted downwards. Of course he's just wearing shorts. Of course he looks good. Yay for me, I guess... I got into the bed.

I rubbed my eyes, yawning. I felt something pressed against me from behind. I glanced behind me, Sero right exactly next to me. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck jesus why is he even fucking spooning me— I woke him up. "K-Kaminari—! I-I'm sorry...!" "It's okay, you were actually really warm." I had realised what I had said. I blushed.

I was talking to Sero when I got an idea. "You sorta sound like a kitten sometimes, you know that?" He looked at me questioningly. "What...?" "I bet you have the same tendencies as one, too...~" He tilted his head slightly. "What do you mean...?" I put my hand under his chin. "Huh—?!" I scratched at his chin lightly. His knees buckled, just being able to hold himself up. "Haah...h-haah...h-h-h...aah..." His face was red with sweat dripping down it. I-I didn't expect that to happen...it looks like he's having an orgasm... Saliva streamed out of the corners of his mouth. Wow. I made my best friend have some sort of fucking orgasm. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, lifting his head up. He made a noise that sounded like purring, drool still dripping down his face. His breathing was deep and shaky, his eyes shut tightly. His legs were too unstable to hold him up any longer, so I caught him. "Khh...k-kh..." He pressed his face into the crook of my neck, giggling slightly. "That felt...amazing." "I, uh...was that some sort of orgasm? But without some extra steps?" "I don't know, probably...I don't usually let people do that." I felt something soft and warm on my neck. I nearly moaned at the sudden contact. "Ha, got you back." "Heh. I guess you did." He yawned, wrapping his arms around me. I smiled. Cute.

OK GUYS I WANTED TO UPDATE BEFORE I GET TO KENTUCKY SEE YA LATER