4

Kaminari's POV

I sat in my bed when I heard a noise coming from the bed next to 1mine. (👀) I listened for a minute before I could make out the sounds. They were moans. Hm. I then realised (Yes, realised.) it was Sero. It got gradually louder. I turned to look over at him. His back was slightly arched, sweat covering his face. I wonder who he's dreaming about. I eventually got my answer 5 seconds later. "Kami...nari..." My face heated up, a dark shade of crimson. I shuddered.

I woke up. Mina invited us to go hang out and play truth or dare.

"Kaminari, truth or dare?" Mina asked. "Dare, I guess." She whispered something to Kirishima and Bakugou, who both snickered. "I dare you to sit on Sero's lap for this whole game." I felt heat rush to my face. "Fine..."

We continued on with the game. Bakugou and Kirishima got challenged to slap each other until their faces turned completely red. "Kaminari, truth or dare?" Kirishima grinned, his face red on his cheek. "I don't think anything could go wrong. Dare." Bakugou and Mina snorted. "I dare you to run your hand up Sero's thigh." My whole face went red. "Alright, fine." The way he was sitting with his legs stretched out made it easier to do this. I started right below his thigh and moved upwards slowly. I heard his breathing stop. I looked up at his face, which was about as red as Kirishima's hair. I moved my hand up again, getting a noise only I could hear out of him. "Stop it...Mph~...p-please...nngh..."

I stopped, taking my hand away. I sat back on his lap. It went around three times before anyone picked us again. "Sero, truth or dare?" "Dare, I guess..." Mina giggled. "I dare you to, whenever it gets time for us to actually get some sleep, you have to sleep with Kaminari." (Stop torturing the good bois) "Okay, I guess I...have to..." He froze on some words, his face tinted pink.

"ALRIGHT, IT'S BEEN OVER FIVE TURNS. PICK ME ALREADY. I'LL DO A DARE IF I HAVE TO." I frowned. Mina grinned. "I dare you to do the 'Pocky Challenge' with Sero, considering Kirishima and Bakuhoe already did it." I blushed. Sero's face turned dark pink. She took out a box of Pocky, handing me one. I put it in my mouth, Sero biting on the other end. I could feel his breath on my face, my cheeks turning scarlet.

"Your face...was priceless...!" Kirishima wheezed. I frowned, having lost.

Mina shoved Sero onto my bed. "Remember the dare!" I moved over, not that I wanted this to happen, anyways... Sero moved away from me, I could see why, cause it's not normal to sleep with your best friend. Shit. I worded that wrong. I turned off the light.

I woke up, my bottom half pressed against Sero's, his pants slightly twisted. Had I been grinding myself up against him all night...? I looked at the time. It was 5:30 in the morning. (Btw all those other days they were in school— it's Saturday for them) I fell back asleep, only to be woken up again by nothing in 2 hours. Then I realised what had woke me up. I had managed to wrap my legs around his waist, my nose touching his. "..!" I heard a squeal. He woke up instantly. When he absorbed what was happening, his face turned pink. I pulled away. "Sorry..!" Mina was pretty much crying from happiness.

She had trashed the place. She threw a party, and to my own surprise, I was the only one who actually cleaned up. I was taking care of the hydro flasks she had brought as I quote, 'I'm a motherfucking VSCO girl'. "What're you up to?" Sero's voice cut through the silence. "Taking care of your mess." I bent over to pick something up when I felt something on my waist. I stood up, Sero right behind me. "Don't be so boring, Kami~" He leaned next to my ear. He used a nickname? "W-what are you doing?!" I heard a small laugh. "Well, I was hoping the reply to that question would be you..." He caressed my thigh gently. "Payback." Something slipped out of my mouth that shouldn't have. "S-Sero~" He froze. "That was hot." I blushed. "I think it's about time I pay you back for all of those dreams about me..." He bent me over, his hips touching my, uh...you know where. "Khh—!" He moves his hands down to remove my pants. I'm allowing it to happen. I feel a pair of lips on my neck. "Bite me." He froze, his skin pink. "R-really—?" "Yes. I want you to leave bite marks everywhere." "Alright." I felt him bite into my neck gently. I moaned silently. I got pushed onto my bed, my shirt torn off in one swift movement. "What are you gonna do ne—AAH!" I yelped, Sero's hand down my boxers. He pulled them off, moving down. Okay, he's gonna give me a blowjob. You don't get blowjobs by your best friend a lot. He didn't hesitate to go all the way in 15 seconds. I ran my fingers through his hair, panting. "God, god—" I felt him wrap his tongue around it. "Yes, more, YES! DON'T STOP~!"