Ace of Clubs Epilogue

Epilogue

            Cain stared at the gathered Cards without much thought except for his missing sister and son. Lucy placed her hand gently on his shoulder and smiled at him.

“They’re alive brother. They just won’t come back for now. She’s too damaged to lead the Cards. As for your son…he’s unable to cope with the fact that you’re truly his father. He spent a lot of time with Shelia and she tinted his mind completely and totally. I’m sorry but I don’t think you’ll see him for a long time yet,” she told him. He gripped her hand silently as he watched them come and go from the hotel Julia had built for them. It was a plush one with more than enough room for everyone.

            “Excuse me, Gardener? This came for you,” one of the Fives came up to him and handed him a letter before scurrying off.

“What does it say?” Lucy asked looking at the paper but it only had one line on it. Cai smiled at it before crumpling it up and burning it in his hand.

“It said, ‘Be at Peace.’”

Author's note: Yes, I know what you're thinking, "How can Nil be alive and Shelia be dead?" and "It took you two years to write this crap?" and "....you ended it...". Well...the first two are true but technically the second one isn't. HOWEVER, it starts in a completely different point in time and with new characters that you don't want to think about at the moment. Instead, smile and relax. My favorite character is alive...although my second isn't (mental sorry to Castor) and you get the end to a story...kinda. So...yeah... <3 ?