Chapter 5~ We still have tomorrow

"So what do you guys wanna do?" asked Kim

"I dont know about you but I'm so tired, why dont we just stay in? we can just order Chinese for lunch, and for diner maybe we can check out the Nando's at King St." I suggested

"Sure let's just watch some movies, you never know, the boys mightknock on the doorand ask us to marry them" said Kim looking in thin air. One minute later she still hasnt blinked or moved so I whaked her with a throw pillow.

"Ouch! I'm just saying they might" said Kim while rubbing her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:30 pm

NADINES POV

We just finished watching Easy A with Angelica and Orlyn. I already  called Chinese, but Kim isnt too happy about it, she said the food is taking so long. Maybe the delivery guy just got stoped at the lobby because of the 'boys situation.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

'Orlyn can you please get the door?' Orlyn was about to get up but Kim stoped her

"Wait it might be the boys, I'll get it!" she looks so exited "What if its the boys? What should I do?"

"Orrr... It might be the Chinese delivery! Just open the Door!" I demanded.

She opened the door, her smile faded "Hello Chinese delivery for Nadine." said the delivery guy.

"Its ok I'll take it' she took the food and gave him the money. She closed the door went to the dining room and placed the food on the table.

"Wow! I didnt know the boys are suddenly into delivering" said Orlyn, me and Angelica laughed.

"Oh Shut Up!" said Kim rolling her eyes at us.

"Smell so good!" "I know lets eat!"

NIALLS POV

"My nose is tingling! I smell chinese!" I said while sniffing around.

"Niall you're just halusinating! Come on Harry's waiting for us at his room, Lou said they already started the movie." 

I ignored Zayn and ran outside our room . I saw the Chinese delivery guy handing the food to the girls from the other end of the hall that's not too far from me and Zayns room.

"Wow! She is Beautiful" I turned around and saw Zayn looking at the girl.

"Wanna ask the boys if they wanna go to the other room?" 

"Sure" 

We barged in Harry's room. Harry has a room by himself. LUCKY!

When we came in Eleanor, Louis, Harry, Liam, and Danielle(a/n here Dany and Liam are still dating ) are in the room watching Love Actually. Harry paused the movie.

"Hey wanna meet the girls in the other room?" I asked and they gave me and Zayn a weird look. 

"Didnt Paul already told us not to bug the girls next door?" said Harry while raising one eyebrow.

"But they have food" I whined 

"And there's this BEAUTIFUL girl!" they all loked at Zayn. 

"Wait beautiful? Wow Zayn I'm impressed! You never call a girl beautiful, you always call them hot or cute." said Louis 

"If you guys want to go, its fine I'm just going to stay here." said Harry, he looks like he's not feeling well.

"Why Harry? Whats Wrong?" asked Danielle

"Oh, its nothing" said harry while looking at the floor, he's getting a little teary

"Is it Caroline?" asked Eleanor.

Harry nodded. "We broke-up last night" he cant hold his tears anymore.

"Why?" asked Liam concerned

"Management said, because of our relationship our fans are leaving for another boyband" 

We had a group hug and decided not to go to the other room, we still have tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY late upload! busy with school and thanks giving, hope you like it. Like the new cover?

~Reese

VOTE

Comment

Fan! :D