Chapter 7~ Cup of Tea

Chapter 7

*Nadine's POV*

It was already 9:30 in the morning and I just woke up, so I took a shower then i just blow dried my hair and put on my pink sleeveless chiffon shirt tucked in my high waisted white shorts with my pink toms and pink bandana tied like a head band in my hair.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Kim still fast asleep. Its now 10:30 and we have to go to CN Tower in an hour, and Kim.... Well she takes too long to get dressed and all. So I decided to take two pans under the stove and started banging the two pans together while shouting "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD"

"Nadine! Stop it! Or else I'll eat your hand off!" Said Kim while covering her face with a pillow.

Then I stopped because Kim isn't a morning person, so I decided to annoy Angelica and Orlyn. I closed the door gently trying not to wake Kim up.

When I turned around I saw the exit door open, when I got near the exit door I saw a staircase going up. I never knew there was another floor, so out of curiosity I went up stairs, then when i got to the top it was dark but I saw a door shaped object and sure enough it was. I opened the door and saw a breath taking view, it was the hotels roof top, I can see the CN Tower from here. Even though I'm scared of heights I just cant stop looking at the majestic scenery. I saw a bench and sat there for a while. I took my iPhone from my pocket and saw the time, it was already 11:00.

**IN THE ROOM**

"Where have you been?" said Kim crossing her arm. Angelica and Orlyn are also in the room waiting for me, I'm in a Massive Trouble.

"All ma li-i-i-i-i-fe, Where have you been all ma life?" I sang brightening everybody's mood.

"Nadine! Im serious!" Kim said, ok well maybe I'm in deep sh*t.

"Rooftop, Happy?" I said sitting next to Orlyn.

"Wait! There's a rooftop? What'd you do there?" Angelica asked all confused

"Just looked at the view...." I said

"Ok! Well then lets get going!" said Angelica all exited, while I my self is scared because there is a glass part of the tower.

"Ok! Let me just call Logan!" I said.

"Ok! We'll wait for you in the lobby!" said Angelica giving me a smile.

I dialled Logan's number and no one answered..... Again!

I was waiting for the elevator to open then Paul came, "Good Morning Paul!" I gave him a smile, then the elevator door opened. We both came in the elevator.

"Good Morning........" he looked at me

"Ohh.. Im Nadine!" I said

"Nadine.... Thats a very cool name!" Paul thinks my name is cool! *fangirling*

"Thank You!" My smile grew bigger

"Ohh and by the way I'm sorry if the boys are loud and annoying" he said starting a conversation

"Thats fine! We haven't even met them yet." Well I wish I did hmpp

"Aren't you here for the Concert?" he asked all confused

"No, me and my friends are going on a trip around Canada for the whole summer, and we'll be here for a week or two" I explained, he nodded

*Ting* the elevator signalled that we are now at the lobby. The elevator door opened.

"Well it was nice meeting you Nadine! See you again" said Paul, he offered his hand to shake.

"It was nice meeting you too!" I took his hand and shook it.