『THREE』

Kate returned to the living room to find her daughter hovering over the couch with arms holding her gently, prompting a smile to break onto her face, it was the first time that Bella had been with Charlotte but the toddler seemed to know exactly who the blonde was, heavens even George, who never allowed anyone to get close and personal with him, jumped into the blonde's arms as he reached her.

And it wasn't just the aura around Bella that gave away that attracted the two, well George, it had been that for as long as he could remember the name Bella was mentioned more times than not when his uncle was around and there were pictures around his home and his uncle's home in which the blonde was in, whether alone, with his mother, with his father, with his uncle, with his mother and father, with his father and uncle and even a few ones with his whole family.

Bella had met George but he was young and it was just a fleeting greeting as Bella was already late, meaning he had no recollection of the moment, but his mother did, she had even taken a picture of Bella holding him, a picture she was proud to secretly have.

"You are lucky to have such wonderful parents." Bella claimed to the brunette baby that she was holding up, Charlotte gurgled happily as she stuffed her mouth with her hands, her eyes clearly shinning with happiness. "You will be spoilt rotten, I am sure of it. I'll make sure of it." Bella told the baby before lowering her back down to her chest.

At this she decided that it was time to go back to the castle, even though wanted nothing more than to stay in the house that her best friend returned to. "That was Will." she told the blonde, prompting her sit up with Charlotte pressed against her chest, "He called?" Bella frowned, "Yes, hysteric. Begging me not to leave him." Kate replied, a teasing smile on her lips, the kind of smile that Bella had missed seeing daily.

"I guess that that means that you have to go." Bella countered, her tone actually turning sad, "We'll see each other soon." Kate insisted, her bare feet leading her around the sofa and in front of the blonde. "I'm not going into the castle." Bella instantly replied, quickly understanding the brunette's train of thought.

Kate huffed and sat back down to pull her trainers back onto her feet, leaving Bella to walk upstairs to the art room, collecting the three children, "Will would love to meet the twins." The Duchess claimed the second the blonde returned, "He wouldn't be able to not blab about them to Harry." Bella reminded softly, passing the brunette toddler back to her mother.