『FOUR』

The day after the Duchess's visit, Bella wanted nothing more than to call her up once more and ask her to come back, more because of the twins than for her, but instead opted by texting her that the twins were already missing George and wanted him back. This, of course, was in no hope of actually getting a reply, knowing very well that Kate would be busy with royal engagements.

But just like before Bella and Prince Harry broke up Kate texted her in record time, informing her that George was fussy and that not even William's promise to play with him when they returned calmed him down. This caused Bella to chuckle slightly as she knew that the twins and George had become somewhat close in the short time they spent together.

Bella watched as her twins ate their breakfast with sleepy features adorning their sweet and angelic faces, knowing full well that the day ahead was going to be filled with excitement, the innocent excitement they got over weddings, over meeting the bride and the groom. "Okay, mummy's friend is going to be here in more less an hour." She informed the twins, who sleepily nodded. 

This first meeting was going to be just Annie, instead of Annie and Lucien something that Bella was quite happy for, knowing fully well that having been and still being Harry's friend meant that any news of her was going to be blabbered to the ginger prince, something that she definitely didn't want.

"But this meeting shouldn't last longer that until lunch, meaning we have the afternoon free." She continued, her words made the twins suddenly wake up and stare at their mother with wide and beady eyes, "London Eye?" they quickly asked, "That was what I was thinking." Bella smiled at her children before Fred asked innocently "Can Georgie come?"

Bella's smile fell slightly at his question, she had forgotten how the twins were oblivious to their true heritage and seeing as they were secluded from most society they had no idea that Georgie was the third-in-line to the British throne, meaning a monarch, but she knew that if she told the twins anything now that she'd have to cancel her meeting with Annie, which wasn't at all good.

"Maybe in the future." she offered in turn, hoping that it wouldn't make her son too sad that she turned down his request, which of course it did, but Fred wasn't at all sad as he was going to see one of the World's famous monuments.

The three were dressed simply but elegantly, Bella wore a dark wine bellow the knee tight dress and white sneakers, Fred wore jeans with a hoodie and Dora wore a simple flower print winter dress with some tights.

Bella's phone rang causing her to quickly pick it up and glance at the screen, it was a picture of her and Kate before her departure which caused her to smile and answer the call with a sweet "Hello darling." This of course cause Kate to laugh wholeheartedly, a sound that Bella had missed dearly while away, "You busy today?" 

At Kate's question, Bella frowned in half confusion and replied with a short "Yes, I have a meeting in a few minutes or so. Why? Did something happen?" Kate chuckled again "No, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up again this afternoon." A small sigh of relief left Bella's lips as she relaxed, slowly walking away from the kitchen so the kids would finish their breakfasts faster and they weren't able to eavesdrop. 

"I just decided to go to London Eye with the twins." She replied, "Do you think you'll be done by 5?" Kate questioned again, "I don't reckon I will, why?" The blonde started, before taking a deep breath and drawling "Katherine Elizabeth what in the Queen's name are you planning?" "A playdate between our children and tea for us." the Duchess replied in a calm tone.

"I'll pretend I believe you." Bella mumbled, watching as a car pulled up to her gate and a buzzing sound filled the living room, "I'll call you later. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." she quickly said into the phone before walking to the control command and pressing the button to open the gates. The car rolled in and came to a calm halt next to Bella's rented car, leaving the blonde to open the door just in time to see a gorgeous brunette get out of the car.

"Bella!"