My Drug

Chapter 21

I slowly open my eyes and try to move but something was pinning me down. I grin when I notice it is Miranda who is sleeping literally on top of me. I run my fingers up her spine and she shudders on top of me. "Miranda." I whisper in her ear. She mumbles something that I don't understand and bury her face deeper into my shoulder. I groan because I really had to pee and she was making this very difficult. I run my fingers up her spine again and then grab her cheeks and squeezes them. She shudders and wiggles on top of me. I smirk. She was slowly waking up. 

I begin to kiss the side of her neck and then turns us over. Her eyes finally opens. Those beautiful coffee eyes. I peck her on the lip and she runs her tongue across my bottom lip. I shake my head 'no' and I could see her face turning into a scowl. She wanted me and I was about to reject her.

I could feel Miranda hands running down my stomach and between my legs. I stop her and roll out the enormous bed. "I gotta go." I quickly say and rush into the bathroom sitting on the toilet. I sigh in contentment because I had been holding it for a while but I knew Miranda is going to be grumpy when I come out because she hated when things was taken away from her.

I finish my business and then brush my teeth. When I walk out the room Miranda is burying her face in my pillow and I can't do anything but laugh. 

"What are you doing?" I ask.

Miranda glares at me and then pouts and Jesus that was too fucking adorable. "Trying to go back to sleep. If we're not having morning sex then there is no point in being awake."

I glance at the clock and notice the time. It was six a.m. I grin and make my way back between the sheets. I pull her naked body towards me and ask curiously, "You're not a morning person?" I run my fingers through her beautiful tresses and she scowls while answering, "Who is a morning person?"

I laugh because I imagined Miranda being this goddess in the morning. Just rolling out the bed like it was nothing but here she was with her sexy bed hair and a pout on her lips because it was too early to be awake. She rolls me over and then runs her finger over something below my left breast. I suck in a breath. I forgot about that. "What is this?" She questions running her fingers over the smooth tatted letters. I look down at her and explain, "I got it the summer you and Nathalie left." I really thought she was going to freak out but surprisingly she just kissed it and then looked back up at me. I smile and she runs her finger over it again. "Graysons...mhmm." She mumbles against my lips tiredly. She wasn't kidding when she said she wasn't a morning person.

"Yeah. Graysons." I twitch when she squeezes my hip trying to pull me closer. That summer I was hurt and I couldn't let them go. So, I went and got Graysons tatted below my left breast. I had come to the conclusion that I couldn't never let them go even if I tried.

I kiss her softly on the lips and say, "This is my first time waking up next to you and-

"And?" Miranda lifts her head. She then runs her fingers across her face. She bites her lower lip and I know she is about to put on a mask. A mask she wears when she is feeling vulnerable. 

"You're perfect." I mutter against her lips. Miranda smiles widely and I pull her body against me and kiss her shoulder. "Go back to sleep. I love you." I say and then hold my breath. Maybe it was too early. Maybe when she said it last night it was just a spur in the moment. I could feel Miranda turning around in my arms. I gulp. She was about to push me away again. This perfect moment is about to be ruin. 

"I love you too Sam." I hear Miranda say and bury her head in my neck before falling into a slumber and snoring lightly. God this woman was too adorable and I couldn't stop loving her even if i tried.