III

"A mother and little girl came to my house when I was younger, my mom told me they had predictions about me and if we had gone there, I wouldn't be here today."

"Uhm, I think I am the little girl you are talking about." Jennie said.

"Hmm? You think so?"

"I gave you a handkerchief if you remember—"

"I still carry that, it's like a lucky charm or a blankie for me." Lisa reaches into the inside of her trench coat and pulled out the handkerchief.

"Wow, looks good as new."

"Yeah, I don't use it much, just carry it around for luck."

"Are the initials—"

"Yup, JRJ Kim."

"My name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim," Jennie said.

They both stopped on their tracks.

"That's unbelievable," Lisa started, "I, thank you for saving my life."

Lisa hugged Jennie in the middle of the street, people went around them and gave curious looks.

Lisa pulled away from the hug when Jennie didn't reciprocate.

"Sorry, I just, I would've passed if you didn't come to my mother that night and we were all in shock, I didn't understand why she was crying that night at first, but now that I think back to it, I just, it's just, I don't—"

Jennie hugged Lisa tightly.

"Ahmm, hmm," Jennie heard Jisoo's fake cough.

"Don't hug in the middle of the street, single people are going to be mad."

"Join us over here eonnie." Rosé called them over.

"We'll talk about that later." Jisoo whispered to Jennie while they took a seat.

"Halmonie! One bottle of soju and four servings of ddeokbokki please!" Rosé ordered. "What you guys want?"

Lisa was the only one who laughed, "Wait, you're going to eat all four servings of ddeokbokki?"

"Yes, now you guys order what you want." Rosé smiled.

"Wow, alright, I'll get what Jennie's eating."

"Okay I see you two." Jisoo pointed to Jennie and Lisa. "Don't leave us when you guys are official."

Lisa choked on air and Jennie patted her back while glaring at Jisoo.

"Halmonie, can we have some water?"

"I'll be there in a second." The grandma called out.

"So is this the first time you guys met? The hug back there tells me otherwise."

"No, we met before." Lisa answered.

"My vision was true, I told you guys this story before, about the vacation in Thailand, now I have the walking evidence."

"Jen, it's not that we didn't believe you, I mean who would've trusted that you could see people's future. I asked about the test questions, but you couldn't give me the answers." Jisoo snorted.

"For the love of god, Jisoo, I can see people's future, not future test questions, your fault for not studying."

"Oh yeah sure, keep all the secrets to yourself." Rosé laughed at the two's interactions.

"Here you guys go, hope you guys like it." Halmonie said while laying the food in front of them.

"You know we always enjoy your food Halmonie!" Rosé was the first to take a bite.

"잘먹겠습니다!" (I will enjoy this meal) They all said.

————

"It was a nice dinner Jennie," Lisa said while they were walking around.

"Yeah, do you wanna...go out more? Without those two?"

"You beat me to it, don't tell them though."

"It's our secret." Jennie whispered.

"How about Friday afternoon? I want to go walk by the Han River." Lisa suggested.

"Sounds great, does 7 p.m. work for you?"

"Yeah, any time works for me if it's with you."

Remember the butterflies that were making babies in Jennie's stomach? Now the babies are caterpillars crawling, making her feel tingles.

"Yeah, of course, uhm, I think I should head back to the two now," Jennie said while walking backwards pointing back to Jisoo and Rosé.

"Be careful." Lisa guided Jennie away from a tree she was about to run into.

"Thanks." Jennie blushed.

"Be safe." Lisa let go of Jennie's hand.

"You too Lisa, see you next week, yeah?"

"Uh huh." Lisa waved them off smiling.

Both girls clutched their phone into their hearts. They couldn't wait to see each other next week.