Proposals

Lace quietly wandered through the lands of Pharloom. Every place was so familiar to her. She grew up here, she trained here, she knew every accustom. Bells chimed around her, the sound of gentle song ringing through the open air. Her mind was stuck on one thing in particular;
Hornet.
After their brawl, she began wondering about the little spider. She was aware of the fact that she escaped from her cage before Sharpe had told her, but she had no idea that Hornet originated from Hallownest. She was not very fond of Hallownest, she had read texts before on the place. From what she could remember, an ancient civilization once lived there and worshipped creatures of void. Then it was said there was a tribe of moths who worshipped their leader, that is until a pale being arrived and changed the kingdom forever. Giving the bugs of the new found Hallownest thought, feeling and other glorious additions of life. The pale being was even said to be a Wyrm, she remembered reading.
She knew really nothing about Hornet other than that she's of Weaver blood and from Hallownest. There was something odd about her though, and that's that she didn't really resemble the traditional Weaver. She had only one set of eyes, she could not see under the cloak she adorned but assumed she only had one set of arms and legs. Was she, perhaps, a hybrid of sorts? Though the commotion was spreading of the escaped Weaver the residents of Pharloom did not know much about Hallownest and it's inhabitants, so Lace could not really question anyone in particular.
Unless if I ask Hornet myself.
She realized how senseless that thought was. Ask Hornet? Talk to Hornet? After they had just fought?
Why am I still thinking about her!
Lace's frustration rose again, she should not be thinking about the enemy in such a way. She should not be curious of her, if there was any real reason to think about her it would be to dispatch her. Yet she found the Weaver from far away lands fascinating.

A day had set through. Lace decided to look into old texts about Hallownest. She was unlucky in finding one, but there were many documents on Weavers. This is Pharloom after all, the place is practically run on their sought after silk. She took one of the texts and began reading. The contents coincidentally spoke of Hallownest, reading a tribe of Weavers reside there. Their Queen by the name of Herrah the Beast. The text was not that old, perhaps less than a decade which may mean it is still true. She eventually returned the text, and went off into deeper exploration.
She had learned of the spider's name from beings of Pharloom whom she had spoken to. They were more gentler beings, remarking her as a brave individual who desires to find her way home, but has become invested in the captured Weavers. Lace before would deny the compliments towards Hornet, but now she felt rather neutral. She did appear to be very brave. The way she spoke to her before their fight reeked of a being who's been in plenty of conflicts.
"Your threats are worthless. If you are my foe, cease this prattle and raise your blade."
The words floated around her mind for the rest of the evening. Every time it rose up, she felt as if she was still standing amidst the boiling magma, ready to turn around and face the little spider she oh-so enjoyed teasing.
Lace had a urge growing, an urge to find the spider. She knew that they would meet again, but it was spreading more through her. The odd need to meet the spider once more.