7. Chapter

"I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become."

-Carl Jung

~

"Atsuo-san, what would you say if someone in our village could help you with your amnesia, and figure out your past ?" She asked with a hopeful tone. They were not gonna let him go now, they had found him. They had found Naruto.

~

Naruto's/Atsuo's POV

"Excuse me ? How and why would your village help me ?" I asked a little shocked, I mean, it seemed like no one knew anything from his past, no one even recognized him.

Kurenai, along with her team, smiled a little.

"Because, Atsuo-san, we think that what your suffering from isn't a normal amnesia, you didn't even had a head injury, did you ?" I shook my head.

"Nor did you have any form of drug in you ?" Again I shook my head.

"Then it must have been a jutsu casted on you, and you must have been a shinobi of sorts, did you have any shinobi equipment's ? "I nodded, I had some weapons, though I didn't recognize them.

"Then you must've just lost your hitai-ate while battling or something." Kiba-san finished.

"What's a hitai-ate ?" I inquired while sitting down on the table they had.

"It's what we have with us all the time, so every one else knows we are shinobis and from which village we're from." Hinata-san said, not stuttering so badly anymore. I nodded.

"But you still didn't answer all my questions." I calmly said, and Nezumi handed me a cup of tea. I thanked her and she pecked my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Isn't that dog-boy cute ?" She teased and smirked at the suspicious glances thrown at us, well it did look suspicious, but we were just very good friends, and she already dated some ginger-headed sword-man from the village. I blushed a little and glared at her. I then grabbed her collar and whispered in her ear.

"Shut up damasu, he's not my type." 'wait, I have a type ?!'

Nezumi just chuckled at me and winked her eye at me. I glared and shooed her off, then turned to the others, they were looking suspiciously at me, and the retrieving redhead.

"So ?" I asked, getting quite annoyed that they weren't answering, just staring at me. 'Well I know that it looked a bit weird, but still.'

"Uh, yeah, well we wanted to help you because you remind us of our missing friend." The triangle cheeked boy said. I narrowed my eyes.

Third POV

'Ugh, Kiba you couldn't just not say that.' Kurenai thought and face palmed herself along with the others. They could see Atsuo narrowing his sharp silver eyes.

"Is that so ?" He asked. The tone send shivers through all of the shinobis necks.

"Ugh, well no, I mean yes, it's just..-" "Well don't bother helping me if I'm just a reminder of this Naruto. I ain't him, nor will I be you got that ?" Atsuo interrupted Kibas stuttering.

"Well Atsuo-san, we really want to help you anyway, you seem nice, and maybe you can get some more training and know about your memory loss and such. You just need to come with us, you'll always be allowed to come back, if things don't turn out well enough." Kurenai said trying to calm the white-haired boy who was slightly glaring at Kiba.