18. Chapter

"For trust not him that hath once broken faith."

-William Shakespeare

~

"Out of the way, Naruto." He didn't budge. "Sasuke, you have to be calm, and under no circumstances are you allowed to kill anything." I nodded but he needed words. "Okay, okay, I won't kill anything. Now let me open this door." He silently and nervously let me open the door and what I found there. Well, let's just say I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but Naruto has allot of explaining to do.

~

Third POV

"I can explain."

Sasuke stared at the scene in front of him. He glanced at the blonde.

"Then please, do so." Naruto nervously chuckled and rubbed the back if his neck.

"Well, you don't know him so I'll introduce you..." Sasuke glared at the intruder.

"But why is he here. And how do you know him ?" Naruto sighed and grabbed the man's hand with his left and grabbed Sasuke's with his right one. The man had yet to say anything.

~

The three sat down on the living room's couch, and Sasuke stared at the seemingly stoic man who was staring at his boyfriend with a fond expression on the pale face.

"So, who is he ? You better tell me before I kick him out." Sasuke hissed and the man stared at him with an unreadable face. Naruto sighed and took the Uchiha's hand on his.

"Sasuke, the truth is that he is my-"

Knock knock*

Sasuke growled when he heard knocking coming from the kitchen. Naruto let go of his hand and stood up with a small smile on his lips making Sasuke shiver with anxiousness. One thing was on his mind, plaguing him.

"Sasuke, the truth is that he is my-"

Sasuke sighed and clenched his fists.

When the two males were left alone while Naruto opened the door, Sasuke glared at the other raven. The man narrowed his eyes but neither said anything.

Naruto came back to the room with a large crow perched on his shoulder. Sasuke raised an eyebrow while the other yet unnamed raven chuckled.

"Look who came by !" Naruto exclaimed and the crow flew from his shoulder while white smoke hid it. From the smoke walked out another raven haired man who had a smirk gracing his lips.

"For the love of Kami, Naruto you better start talking right now."

Naruto nervously chuckled.

~

"Kakashi-sensei, when will Naruto and Sasuke come ?" Kakashi glanced at his student. They were at the training grounds, waiting for the two to come fir their team meeting and possibly do a mission together.

"We'll wait for a few minutes and if they're not here we'll go get them." Sakura nodded and chuckled slightly when she heard her teacher mutter something about he being the only one allowed to come late to meetings.

They waited for five minutes and decided to head towards the Uchiha mansion. It was eerily quiet, making the two nervous. Suddenly, a shout was heard.

"You what !!?"

Sakura and Kakashi glanced at each other and cautiously knocked on the door and the shouting silenced. Sakura shivered and Kakashi was tense.