Chapter I | Discovery

The Pridelands was never so peacefull. All animals lived in peach and each respected the circle of life. Mufasa and Sarabi had just had their son and crown prince « Simba » while Sarafina had just given birth to « Nala »
Other lioness had also given birth to cubs like Malka, Tojo , Nura, Tama, Chumvi...
But such à joyous day certainly concealed some darkness.
As the lionesses restes, à Mufasa the King of the PrideLands made a macabre discovery during his night patrol. The King found a lion and a lioness dead, killed by hyenas.

Mufasa did the necessary to restore dignity to these lions. But when he covered the bodies with leaves, he realized that something was moving. This thing was a young cub barely a few days old, terrorized, hundry and exhausted who repeated at regular intervals « Nkonsi »

( Mufasa POV )

A cub ! Surely theirs. The Poor thing has no family and he is too young to survive alone. I will take him to the Pride Rock.

( Outside POV )

Mufasa took the cub by his skin's neck and brought it back to PrideRock.
When he passed the entrance of the cave, he placed the cub on the ground which went directly towards Sarabi demanding to eat

Sarabi: « Mufasa ! Where did this cub come from ? Who is it ? »

Mufasa: « I found it at the edge of the PrideLands, he was alone, his parents were killed by hyenas, he won't survive alone »

Sarabi: « It's horrible, but how are we going to raise him ? He is not our son, what relationship will he have with Simba »

Mufasa: « We will give them the same love, a we will not make any difference, the two we will be Prince, but Simba will be the first in line. If something happened to Simba, this cub will take his place. »

The cub after having his milk fell aslpeep next to Simba in Sarabi arms

Sarabi: « Okay, welcome in the Pridelands and to the family my Little... uuuh what's his name ? »

Mufasa: « Nkonsi.... his name is Nkonsi »