C H A P T E R 3 {Quirk Apprehension Test}

Jogging through the streets to U.A is now Akira's morning excercise. Even in uniform, she would still jog. So it can burn calories. She stopped infront of the gates and breathed heavily. She's finally at U.A high. What excites her is allmight. He's a teacher in U.A so he can get to classes with me and his successor. 'I wonder who is his successor?' She thought. She finally went back from thinking and went in Class 1-A.

When she finally found the room. It has gigantic doors. 'Woah. Is there a gigantic student in here?'she thought again. She opened the doors and when she opened it, she widened her eyes cause she first saw the boy with the heterochromatic eyes. In short, its Shoto. She approached him and he saw Akira too. He blushed and then Akira stopped infront of him.
"Ohaiyo, Shoto-kun" Shoto widened his eyes. After hearing that she greeted him with his first name with a Kun!! He blushed more. Maybe redder than kirishima's hair. Akira just thought that temperature is getting hot so thats why his getting red. Akira sat beside him and then ofcourse. She slept.

-----------------------

A sudden scold could be hear at the room and it waked the blackette up. She looked at her front and she saw the barking boy and the boy who had glasses scolding him because his raising his feet on the table.

The door opened revealing the greenette with freckles and a brownette bubbly girl can be seen. The boy with glasses who named Iida introduced himself at the two and the two ofcourse, introduced themselves too. The class are talking loudly when a giant caterpillar appeared? And then the whole class sit down and stayed quiet. "It takes you 8 seconds to be quiet huh." The sleeping then opened revealling a black haired man with eyebags underneath his eyes.

"I'm Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher. You can call me Aizawa sensei." He said then he get some gym clothes on his sleeping bags and showed it to us. "Wear this and go outside" We all get our gymclothes and we went on our lockers. Seperate the boys and girls. When Akira take off her uniform the other girls looked at her in awe. "Nice abs Akira!" Mina shouted. Akira just nodded and then she weared her gym clothes . They all walked out the room and went outside. They saw there teacher. Waiting at them.

When there teacher, Aizawa is explaining what they will do. Well the blackette, Akira just *sigh* snoozed out.

Akira has a really great sleep when she suddenly opened her eyes when her sensei called her. "Akira. How many meters did your ball land on your middle school" He asked. "150 meters" Akira normally said back. Receiving some gasps from her classmates. "Now try to throw it with your quirk." He said. "But my quirk doesn't fit in this." Akira said back yawning. "Then use it with your physical strength then. So you'll know that how much you approved that." He said. Akira nodded and went to the circle. After that she pulled her arm back and pushed the ball aggressively. They waited patiently when the ball finally landed.

Aizawa looked at the phone and widened his eyes, shocked that she only used her physical strength. 'How did she do that?!' Aizawa thought.
"Well Aizawa sensei? What's the result?" The brownette bubbly girl, Ochako asked. Aizawa went back from his thoughts and said "1.3 kilometers.". Akira nodded and wentback to her position. Then the crimson eyed barking boy, Bakugou suddenly grabbed into Akira's collar aggressively. Aizawa was about to stop him but Akira looked at him and nodded. Messaging that she can handle this and don't waste his anergy. "How did you do that! Are you sure you're only using your physical strength?! I should be the strongest among you all extras!" Bakugou well Barked. " I just threw it with all my strength. I'm sure I only used my physical strength. And sorry but you already know that I'm the strongest. I'll fight you just to prove it. And please put me down barking boy." Akira said with a murderous glare. Bakugou put her down and growled. Not accepting that she's stronger than him.

--------------------------

Author here! So how's the story? Poor Bakugou. Will he follow his heart and be with Akira or Hate her and become stronger than her to be the number one hero in the future? Wellif you want to know. Vote this and add it to your library! And don't forget to follow me and leave a comment every chapter! And if I had some spelling issues. Tell me so I can correct it! Bye!!!!