Special: edo tensei

So this... is a special request.

_____________________________________

itachi pov:

So I was awaken for unknown reasons. What I know or certain is that man standing in front me is kabuto. The student of orochimaru. Orochimaru... he's dead by now. I was under his orders with no chance to resist. For now. I was sent to the field, well that was my order.

My body made itself to move out of the cave. That was when I pass by this familiar coffin. No, coffins. They were chestnut brown and had the uchiha emblem carved on the top of the cover. The coffins were already opened. 

What made me think they were familiar was not because they had uchiha emblems on them. It was because one of the coffins had the name carved 'shuna' on it. I carved it there. The emblem and her name. I knew she would agree to be an uchiha someday.

Shuna... you are awake too?

I was sent off out. I had no orders currently. I have to get out of this edo tensei curse as kabuto had called it. I need to get rid of the curse. At least that's what I can do to help konoha at war with tobi right now. But before that... I want to see shuna one more time... if fate allows me.

timeskip~

So I got released by using shisui's genjustu onto myself.

naruto: where are you going?

itachi: to help stop this war.

naruto: oh. Relying on you than. *thumbs up*

itachi: wait. Naruto.

naruto: hai?

itachi: never mind.

__________________________________________

shuna pov:

Itachi.... itachi... itachi....

My head hurts... I have orders for me... destroy... enemies. I can barely control myself. I see konoha people in front of me. I try to resist these orders and my head throbs... someone has put something special restrictions on me. I try to tackle the seal on me. The more I try to tackle it, my head throbs even more.

'shuna.'

shuna:  mama....

I see her one more time... my mama. I hugged her. Those beautiful red sharingan eyes. I reunited with her in the underworld. But to see her again.... here. In real life world. Undescribable feeling. Her tears come down 'its amazing how we get to be alive again.' 

shuna: saw amena? We were summoned by someone... from death. Where is she? I don't see you either until now.

'kabuto has her. He threatens to put her back to death if you even try to tear the edo tensei apart.'

shuna: amena... 

We were now surrounded with ninjas.

shuna: amena...sigh. don't make me. Leave.

'we have to seal you.' one of them said.

shuna: you will die. I am too strong for you. We are too strong for you.

naruto: *jumps in* too strong for who?

shuna: you are....?

naruto: uzumaki naruto dattebayo!!

shuna: your chakra... its kyuubi's. Kurama na.

naruto: kurama?

shuna: never mind. So you are minato and kushina's son.  Come. Try to kill me.