6: you shall be mine

They travelled to the village and it was quite late already. They decided to stay at a hotel than go to the missy's place later.

ganju:2 pple each room.

shusui:but shuna is a girl...

ganju:oh...I forgot about that...

shuna:it's fine.The beds are separate anyway.

ganju:ok than,who wants to sleep with me?

shuna:not me.You're a 24 hour dangerous drunk person.

ganju:how can you say that of your own sensei?And here I thought you'll be my cutest student.

shuna: please don't say that,you're creeping me out by saying that.

ganju: (sits in a corner and emos)

x_ x lll my cutest student doesn't like me.

3 of them : -_-llllll

shusui:than I'll take care of sensei than.

-----------------------------

At night in the room where shuna and itachi shared a room.

shuna:itachi...my sister said you were like me.What burden are you carrying?

itachi:family expectations.Not that I can't reach them.But what they're going to ask me to do after that is a burden.

shuna:but you have to do it .

itachi:you do understand me.

shuna:are you sure it's okay to trust me with what you just said?

itachi:than are you going to tell?

shuna:no.

itachi:I thought so.

shuna:tsk,how arrogant. I just didn't want to lose someone who understands me.

itachi:I trust you.

shuna:Thanks...Listen itachi.Can I trust you?

itachi:I promise to keep your secrets with me.Now,what do you want to tell me?

shuna:nothing....I'm going to sleep.

---------------------------

The next morning....they went to knock onto the missy's house.They were invited into the house.

'I'm miss gyun.I want myself to be priority. You understand that?'

ganju:yes.

They set out after a few minutes of preparation. They were traveling to konoha.miss gyun looked out through the windows of her carriage and saw itachi. 'you're charming, I shall make you mine.'

They stopped in the middle of their journey and rest. Miss gyun came out of her carriage to take a breather. She saw itachi sitting with shuna and shusui.She walked towards him.She sat beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

itachi:may I help you?miss gyun.

gyun:I think you're handsome and charming.

itachi:Arigato.

gyun:how about becoming mine? Than you don't have to work so hard.I'll provide for you.

shuna:unfortunately, not all of us are so carefree. Some of us prefer earning money with our hard work.

gyun:shut up!!I always have what I want!!Give me a price ninja boy.

shuna:and she doesn't even know his name.

shusui:miss gyun,itachi is his name and we're mercenaries not prostitutes.

gyun:he will be mine.

sensei ganju heard all that from afar, 'looks like I've some really great students.'