Captured..

Characters:
-Edd
-Matt
-Tord
-Tom
-Paul
-Patryck

-Spring
-Shimmer
-(Y/N)
-Dimmy
-Wendy
-Taylor

(Third Person P.O.V.)
After you all had dinner, Tord excused himself for a minute. You were a bit confused, wondering why he would excuse himself.

As they say, Curiousity kills the cat. You decided to follow him, you hid your neko ears and tail. You excused your self as you put on a disguise.

As You slowly approached him. Tord was calling someone, you decided to listen on to the convo
"What?! Why would i give away my girlfriend?! Your crazy!" Tord screamed at the phone, "That girlfriend of yours belongs to me. She is MY property! I created her! She's mine!" a voice stated from Tord's phone.

"Even if you created her to be like this, that doesnt mean she's under YOUR name!" Tord stated firmly while rubbing his temples. "I'm Black leader, so respect me im one of the 2nd best Army leaders in the world." the voice screeched.

"And im Red Leader the 1st communist leader who was able to dominate the whole world, under my own hands.." Tord stated growling lowly.

The man through Tord's phone stiffened, not able to speak anymore. "So shut the fuck up and dont speak of my girlfriend, or i'll cut your baby makers off." Tord stated.

The man let out a whimper and hung up the call, you hid yourself in the women's restroom and took off your disguise. "Black leaders after me...?" you questioned grimly.

"What does he want me for? To be his slave?? His toy??" You said as you clenched your hands into balls of fists.

"Next time i see you your body will be next in the grave Black Leader..."