Ep1. Run

Sana Minatozaki was a law student who worked as a teacher in Sung

Sana Minatozaki was a law student who worked as a teacher in Sung.L tuition center called ' Chandra Classes'. She hated her course, it was a forced in rule made by both of her parents and she tried to study hard even as the final exams successions was only by grace. She is a part of an orthodox family. Her mother is a lawyer and her father is a part of the RSS, which is a political party in Seoul. As always, she loved to teach, plus her addiction to children making teaching a graceful and hearten job though very taxing on a norms . The room was dark and utterly silent. Knocks and screams had being raised from the highest pitch of voices to the seizing ones. Though the knocks and dares from the exasperated young mother of hers, she literally turned a deaf ear. "Come out of that room right now!" She would mostly yell but all she did, proved abortive as Sana thought of the best escape root. She had just rounded up with her graduation party, though, she wasn't the social type; nothing felt extremely infuriating as going back to live with strangers. Her parents. Atypical strangers, she calls them, strangers for so many reasons of which the top one is the fact that they never listened to her.

"Open the fuckin' door! Now!" Yohanna yelled from outside still, banging the door furiously. Looking all messy, Sana had been sitting on her bed thinking of the best way of escape, for that was the only time she had to think fast. It was her birthday night. A night that was supposed to be a memorable one for her but only for her to receive the shock of her life; Her parents had brought in a man and his family into their house inorder to marry her off to them and plus, Sana got to know on her graduation night that she was only an adopted child since the couples couldn't have issues. Sana arranged all her clothes and opened the window, thank goodness her room was on the ground floor, so jumping over the window wouldn't hurt much. "I'm coming in" Yohanna threatened. Sana cussed as the bag felt so hassle and not helpful at that moment, what she'd carried seemed so heavy. She threw it back on the bed and positioned herself to jump off. Yohanna had picked up a truncheon which kissed the middle of a wall. "I'll break the door and come in. Believe me........I'll kill you!!" Yohanna said aloud looking mad and wild in appearance. She moved her hand backward in an upward manner and dared to hit the door with the truncheon when Mario, her husband showed up. "Sweetheart"!

Yohanna rolled her eyes and tried to flee from her husband's grip. " let me go you! I have to deal with her" Mario only tightened his grip. "You're voice was reaching upstairs and i feared our visitors would suspect something." Mario explained but still it only worsen everything. "I need to talk some shits into that little bitch's head! She needs to learn some respect"! Yohanna yelled as she struggled to flee from Mario but to no avail. The young man was twice as old as she was but still, always fit for any challenge.

Sana's wary look downwards, ignited fear in her which refrained her from moving; but when she heard the weak door knob dancing at an austere hypersonic rate, she let the wind and herself fall to the garden ground covered in thick little flowers with piercing thongs. She'd sustained an injury from it but nothing hurts at the moment. All her vision and mission was , was to live the Maxwell's home for good.

Yohanna continued in her aggressive and violent twisting and shaking of the door knob until it gave in and the door flung open. The key lock had broken and fell to the ground. It was a usual thing but that night was going to be the last. She picked up the truncheon and waltz in as Mario sighed and kissed his fingers against his forehead. Yohanna burned in anger as she searched endlessly for Sana everywhere in the room and even under the bed, After a while, Mario walked in with arms folded up. Effortlessly, timely, Yohanna grew more furious and prayed to see Sana. She'll be as good as dead. That was the height of trick Sana had play on the young woman.

At a time, her anger subsided as she traced her eyes towards the window and saw how widely open it was. She gritted her teeth together and folded her hands into a fist. "You dare" Yohanna was terribly angry and burned skin deep. Mario sighed.

"You'll be gone but not for too long" she said and smiled as she walked back into the room, approached the door and walked out leaving her husband behind.

Not too long Sana had set into the road. The rain began to pour down and heavily. It was a dark and stormy night. Sana liked it how everything turned. She was going to be free! Free from the two strangers she always called parents. But then, there was no form of light at the place she'd found herself. Everywhere was dark, she could barely see the road ahead but never stopped running. The flash of the lightning, the roar of the thunder, and the pelting shower of the torrential rain brought from deep within her a primal, raging fury of her bloodline. For it was the night, she refused to be remained enslaved to strangers all in the name of parent. She kept on running until from a distance, she could see a car parked by the side of the road. It never gave her the guts to stop as her footsteps ran beyond her imagination. Slowly, slowly, she drew closer to the car as the downpour of the rain doubled. It felt like heavy whip being lashed on her skin. She had ran passed the car when a voice called from the car. "Hi! I'm Joseph! Need a ride?!" Sana paused a little and turned towards him as she moved backwards still trying to cover up. "No! Thank you" Sana said and turned her back to run.

"It gets darker as you go further. You don't know who's waiting for you in the dark. I can help you cross over to the city"

Sana stopped and swallowed deeply. She needed help but at the same time, it would be careless for her to accept an offer from a total stranger. Her gaze were fixed on the Human who remained difficult to define. The person sounded like a female but had the perfect bodysuit of a male "Permit me to take you to wherever you wish". Sana huffed into the air as the heavy cold hugged her skin. " you're cold now" the figure pushed the door of the car wide open "come on in, let's go". She counted her footsteps as she walked back to the car after the car engine had kicked off. That was the only Option left. As she approached, the car door, having the seat close to the driver was forced open. Sana without thinking, dived in.

The next minute, she screamed at what her eyes saw;

Ahh!

And losed consciousness. Blackouts.