Party at the house

My dad was on a vacation. My friends are enjoying the party. Because im  the host in my party i will make sure that there are no violence in my house.

Caleb asked me if i want my party in control, i should keep proper and keep control the party.

After my duty is finished. Oh! It isn't finish yet... I heard there is a woman jumping at our swimming pool. It's Bree "fashionista" Boxer. I tried to stop her but she convince me. She asked me to a date. If i rejected it she will jump and will be injured. I don't want to hear screaming from other neighbors that there was a accident. It's my choice to stop her, then accept her offer. She will go for a minute picking some flowers and she keep me staying, but i run away.

I entered at my house and Caleb came to me he said there was a girl locked up at the guest room. I came to that guest room. Someones screaming. It's Lena who was screaming. I open the door and came in. Someone throws the ball and we locked up.

I nearly finding her. But i can't. I hear her voice and followed with my hearing. I hold her arm, then she touch my shoulder.

She was here a minute ago. Were chatting a little bit. But with a little chat i think she's into me. She asked me to kiss my lips. It was my first time to kiss a girl. After an hour someone opened the door. It was Bree she talks to Lena "What are you doing with my new boyfriend?". Lena questioned me "What does she mean James?. She's angry at me. It's because of Bree that i lost a girl. I just go to kitchen for some water.